Chapter 13

The school term finished and it was now summer and Kushida invited us to go swimming. "We are going!" I exclaimed as I jumped on my bed. "I want to learn!"

Kiyotaka nodded, and Kushida wanted him to invite Suzune, I watched as he got his phone call rejected five times. "You have a talent for rejections." I commented as I laid on my back on the bed.

"Yeah." He nodded. "Oh, she answ- hung up."

He changed his words midway through making me laugh, he called again and she answered. "Can't you tell when you're being rejected?" Suzune asked.

"Horikita, want to go to the pool to-" She hung up again." Kiyotaka informed me.

"Her loner energy is strong today." I hummed.

I then called Suzune. "Can you come along so no one finds out what my boobs look like?" I asked and she was very confused. "Kiyotaka informed me Ike and the others will set up cameras in the women's changing room and peep on them and I want to go swimming!"

"Your main aim is swimming, isn't it?" Suzune asked me and my laugh confirmed it.

She accepted to come with us and on the day I had to go back to my room since I forget something. I met Suzune outside when I went running out with my umbrella over my head. "I have a bad feeling today." Suzune mumbled.

"I have a good feeling." I grinned.

"That might be why." Suzune sighed.

"Rekka, Horikita!" Hirata called out to us and I saw he has Kei on his arm. "It has been a while."

"Wow, Horikita, you're not dead? I haven't seen you at all since summer break started, and are you okay being out here, Rekka?" Kei asked me.

"Yeah! I'm going to learn how to swim today, so I don't mind dying." I grinned.

"Don't!" They all yelled.

"Calm down." Hirata patted my head. "Just take it slow, and everyone will watch out for you."

"I merely had no need to see you, people." Suzune explained why she is a loner.

"Oh?" Kei rolled her eyes and then patted my head. I don't know why but she is much more gentle and sweet with me compared to everyone else and it isn't because of my condition.

"Why don't you come to hang out with your Class D friends from time to time?" Hirata suggested.

"I have no need for that. It would be significantly more effective to use the time studying or reading." Suzune retorted.

"Then just study the people instead." I suggested. "It's quite interesting like Sudo. He smashes his food then he eats it with a grin on his face and Hirata even shares his food showing his personality is very real."

"He does?" Kei asked confusing me since she's his girlfriend.

"I only did that since you forget your food." Hirata laughed. "You're very forgetful."

".....no?" I mumbled.

"You forget that you're forgetful, and why are you here?" Suzune asked me.

"Because I forget the loner." I poked her cheek and laughed when she tried to pull my cheeks.

"How can you be so careless? You let your emotions out very easily." She sighed like it was something bad.

"That's because of my condition. It seems people with it are normally hyperactive and have emotional instability." I explained making her eyes wide. "But that's just me and I love it. It's funny having you panic every time I run."