Chapter 25

"Go!" I exclaimed as I threw my newest paper airplane around the room and Kiyotaka leaned forward as it came back to us so it could keep flying and not hit his head.

"It flew like my bikini top nearly did!" I cheered.

"Tie it properly." Kiyotaka reminded me as he was sitting on the couch while reading a book and I was next to him laying on my back with a pile of paper and my head was in his lap.

"I did." I whined. "The water untied it, can I go back out and swim now? I promise I won't jump in with my school uniform on this time."

"No, you still need to rest. Sudo had to pull you out in the end." Kiyotaka sighed as he passed his book to me. He got up to look out of the window of our room even though it is just water out there.

He's probably having one of his so-called deep moments, that's what Kushida called it, Suzune just said it was stupid.

She likes to look down on everything even my toes.

I read some of the book. "All human behaviour is determined by goals. Makes sense I want pain and you wanted a peaceful life, that died. Now you want freedom, and you're doing great with that." I hummed as I rolled onto my front and tossed the book back and he caught it. "Your dad is a prick."

"He is." Kiyotaka nodded.

"Expulsion from life would be a good thing for him." I hummed. "Now, can I not be expelled from the pool anymore? It's around the time another test will start and we are on a ship...its going to be boring for me since they stopped me from setting my bed on fire."

"Fine." Kiyotaka nodded and I cheered then rolled off the couch and slammed onto the floor.

He checked me first for wounds then he stayed outside of the room as I got changed back into my bikini. I was running down the halls as he walked after me.

"Back!" I exclaimed as I ran out onto the deck towards the pool and Kiyotaka watched me from the railing of the ship to make sure I don't die and to keep away like the loner he is.

"Oh, Rekka's back!" Ike exclaimed.

"Rekka, do you wan-" Yamauchi got cut off as Koenji was swimming like a dolphin and splashed him with a ton of water.

Some water came at me then Sudo stood in front of me confusing me. "Why do you want to be wet? I wanna be the wet one." I complained.

"Hey, Koenji! You almost hit Rekka!" Sudo yelled at him.

"Good, race me, fire girl." Koenji grinned as he stood up in the pool and stupidly swiped his hair.

"Of course! Stupid!" I nodded making him laugh and I jumped in and went first making him come after me.

It was fun hanging out with Koenji he has so much energy and he doesn't even care about my health, it's wonderful! Thankfully the pool we are using has a removable roof, it was voted to keep it up the entire time for me.

"Summer is amazing!" I exclaimed. "It kills me, but it's fun!"

I happily kept up with Koenji, and I stopped when Suzune motioned me to come over since Kushida was coming near her.

She was sitting under an umbrella while reading even though there was already a roof. "Horikita, what are you up to?" Kushida asked her.

"Isn't it obvious?" Suzune sighed.

"Loner time!" I exclaimed as I got to the edge of the pool making her glare at me.

"Reading, huh?" Kushida went to look at the book, but Suzune held it closer to her chest. "Oh, it's not a romance novel, is it?!"