Chapter 20

When I woke up, I found myself inside the girl's tent and everyone else was sleeping peacefully, even Ibuki. I took the chance and grabbed her bag then went out to where the river is. I started to check its contents, and I found something interesting, so I dropped it into the river.

"What was that?" Kiyotaka asked me.

"A camera." I stepped into the river and picked it up. "If Class C all leave then either Ibuki or Kaneda would need to become the leader."

Kiyotaka nodded showing he was thinking of the same thing. "Ryuen will want evidence, solid evidence for the leader card so they don't lose their points, so a camera would be a great tool to use, but now Ibuki has to steal it if they really are aiming for points." I explained.

I dried up the camera then put it back and Kiyotaka watched me search the rest of the bag, but there was nothing.

"Oh yeah, did you see that radio?" I asked him.

"Yeah, Ryuen had it on the table next to him." Kiyotaka nodded.

"He could be talking to another class or with those two. I thought I would find the other one in Ibuki's bag, but it isn't in there, so there's only one other place it could be." I zipped up the bag.

"Where we found her." Kiyotaka nodded showing he noticed her dirt fingers when we first found her in the woods.

"CHEESEBURGERS!!" Someone shouted in their sleep.

"Tomorrow." We both decided and went back to our beds. I put Ibuki's bag back and she immediately hugged it and then kissed it.

"Love?" I mumbled confusedly.

In the morning, I jumped into the river scaring Hirata and Kiyotaka who were sitting by it freshening up. Kiyotaka looked at me so I splashed his face with water. "Thanks." He mumbled.

Hirata laughed as he held out his towel to me.

"Don't need it. I want to be part of the waterfall." I sat crossed-legged in the river.

"You might get sick." Hirata mumbled worriedly.

"How about you? Are you not sick?" I asked and he was shocked. I would get sick and tired of having that many people ask me for things or just talking about useless stuff.

"It must be hard being the one keeping the class together." Kiyotaka added.

"I do it because I like it, that's all." Hirata explained, and I gave him a confused look.

"You like handling arguments?" I asked. "They are so annoying."

Hirata laughed. "If it keeps everyone in the class happy, that's enough for me." He explained.

"Stupid." I said bluntly as I stood up. "But maybe that's what is needed to be in pain."

"Usually." Kiyotaka added.

"I'm getting closer!" I grinned as I shook to dry myself a little. "But Kiyo, you said I'm stupid sometimes, so why can't I be in pain?"

"Stupidity can be clumsiness, or what you think you are when you feel like you're not good enough, that comes from being worse than other people at things." He informed me.

"Feeling not good enough? People get pain from that? I just don't care. My body can't be fixed, so why care about my body that's worse than most others?" I kicked some of the water.

"That's a nice way of thinking." Hirata added, and I looked to see a sad smile on his face, it was a painful one making me curious.

"Is it? Kiyo says how I think is stupid." I asked him.