Chapter 46

"I thought that sounded like Rekka." Arisu appeared. "What a curious combination of characters."

"Ari!" I waved to her and she grinned shocking some people that she let me call her that.

"Sakayanagi, eh?" Ryuen hummed. "It's almost like you knew this was about to go down."

"I just happened to be passing by." Arisu grinned.

"Don't make me laugh." Ryuen groaned.

"Someone make me laugh." I sighed.

"Discussing plans for a Christmas party?" Arisu asked.

"Contemplating death." I answered causing me to get some stares.

"Get lost. I'm not dealing with you yet." Ryuen didn't even look at her.

"Oh, don't be that way!" Arisu smirked. "Won't you let me join in the discussion?"

"You can stay if you like. Just don't interrupt." Ryuen demanded and he was showing already how much her presence irritates him.

"I'm more than happy to perform before a larger audience, but could you make your point quickly?" Koenji asked. "I'm afraid I will have to leave if you don't."

"Sorry about that." Ryuen apologised. "Let's get down to brass tacks."

Koenji explained why Ryuen stopped us and then went on about how he doesn't care for the class and has never helped our class points go up so he won't be the mastermind he's looking for, but Ryuen wasn't convinced, he never is.

"In other words, there's no guarantee that you don't control Class D, correct?" Ryuen asked all dramatic-like.

"We just went in a circle! I like triangles!" I yelled.

"Double correct. Triangles are much better and if you are the kind of person that would come to such a conclusion, it merely shows the limits of your own brain power. Stupid is what I might call that behaviour." Koenji laughed at Ryeun.

"It is stupid." I added. "Like your mouth Dragon boy."

"Then Rekka." Ryuen turned to me. "You know who it is, the mastermind." Ryuen stated, and I stared at him blankly.

"I do!" I grinned shocking everyone. "So what? Violence? Stalking? I'm used to them all, I can't feel pain, you can't hurt me! So what are you gonna do?"

"Threaten people around you." Ryuen grinned.

"What? That's so boring!" I complained as I shook Koenji in annoyance. "Bread! You're flour! You just talk and talk! It's so boring! Come on, hurry up!"

Everyone was just confused by my yelling, but Kiyotaka understood I was getting so impatient.

I'm waiting for the idiot to act. It shouldn't take this long to find the mastermind.

I said I knew them. I'm always with Kiyotaka. He acts so weird to, and he's always around Suzune, it's obvious!!

"Rekka, I don't understand you." Ryuen admitted.