Chapter 49

I woke up in the middle of the night to see Kiyotaka in a chair beside my bed. "Oh, Batman? No slender dude?" I mumbled trying to make out who he looks like.

"Good to see you awake." Kiyotaka hummed. "It has only been a couple of hours, so your fever isn't a threatening one."

He took the rag off my forehead and dipped it in the bowl of water he had nearby and reapplied it. "Drippy." I mumbled as water ran down my face.

"Sleepy." He poked my head.

"Pancakes." I hummed.

"I will make some." Kiyotaka reassured me. I grinned that he accepted my offer and I went straight back to sleep.

He did actually make me some pancakes in the early morning and even drew an egg on one and I found it amazing. "Masterpiece, Picasso can suck it." I grinned.

"I'm an artist to you?" Kiyotaka asked me.

"People like artists who were depressed and suffered, I would be a bad artist!" I laughed. "But they would love you!"

"To the people in this world, you have suffered a lot, and even your withdrawal moment in the Sports Festival shows even more that you have." Kiyotaka informed me.

"What?" I asked as I was halfway through a pancake and not listening.

"Do you want more?" He asked me.

"Yeah! Millions!" I nodded.

After we finished our food Kiyotaka helped me get ready for today since my body didn't want me to move for some reason. "You have to stay!" I grinned. "How long do I have?"

Kiyotaka felt my forehead as I was at the front door. "Half an hour." He answered.

"What? Man, my body wants to be useless." I complained.

"Other people wouldn't be able to handle a minute, but since you learned to endure you can last longer." Kiyotaka informed me. "No running, use your umbrella and sit down whenever you can."

I nodded as he gave me my umbrella and he walked me to the elevator as I was going down I jumped in it.

I sat down on a bench just outside of the dormitories and I yawned.

They all finally arrived and they looked scared to even be near me Albert gave me a small wave and I gave one back. "Now, I will confirm this will make you all indebted to me since you are all to dumb to understand that fighting me again could cause your deaths." I grinned.

Ishizaki went to yell, but Ibuki held out her arm. "We got it, but you have to promise that Ryuen will stay. He will not be expelled because of this." She worded that badly.

"Yes, I will." I nodded making her smirk.

She should have made me promise that I will never get him expelled altogether. I will just need to find a new reason to get him expelled and he's easy to manipulate. But they are especially easy to manipulate and using their potential expulsions will be the very thing I have to use against Ryuen to make him leave or behave.

I took Ishizaki and Albert with me to the school to see their homeroom teacher. I had explained to them what to do before they went in and they nodded.