Chapter 18

"Hey, I see some fruits from here, well, its red so I'm guessing it's a fruit." I spoke up as I was still hanging upside down from a branch and some of the others were underneath to make sure I don't fall. I kind of want to fall just for the interaction.

"Really?!" Ike exclaimed.

"Your umbrella is upside down to." Suzune sighed as she saw me twirling it.

"Want to go search for it?" I asked Ike and he nodded.

I went with him to show him where I saw the fruit or maybe it was a dead animal. "Oh, a river?!" Ike exclaimed as we walked out into an open area.

"Waterfall?!" I got excited since the river might lead to one.

"Let's go back first." Ike suggested making me whine and he tried to push me back, but I stood my ground and he failed badly.

I just decided to walk back with him since I'm curious about the interaction we will get when we tell the others what we found.

We got back and I went to say then got my nose grabbed. "I stayed under trees." I informed Kiyotaka.

"Thanks to Rekka, we found a river and fruit!" Ike pulled Kiyotaka's hand off me, and Kiyotaka just let him do it.

Everyone looked really glad about the news and we started to head back to the river. "Koenji left you?" I asked Kiyotaka.

"He just went off like you try to do." Kiyotaka explained. "But more intensely."

"So it would be just a waste of energy to stop him. He must be kind of like me. He just does what he wants." I hummed. "I wonder if he will go back to the ship, he would get screamed at if he joins back up with us."

"Really?" Kiyotaka asked me.

"Yeah, our class does it when anyone leaves the group then comes back, I don't get it." I shrugged.

We arrived at the spot and everyone seemed to be in awe, I took my shoes and socks off so I could run around in the river. "The water is so clear!" One of the girls exclaimed.

"Thank you, Rekka." Hirata grinned.

"Ike taught me how to climb a tree and I saw red, but there's no waterfall." I kicked some of the water making him laugh. "It was all Ike."

Everyone praised him and he grinned. "Is that natural?" I pointed at some metal thing with words on it attached to the trunk of a tree.

"So that's it. 'Only the leader of each class can take possession of a spot, and only the class currently possessing this spot is allowed to use this location'." Kiyotaka read it. "Its what we will use to claim the area."

"Assuming we want to use this as our base camp, the question is whether or not to take possession of it." Hirata spoke up.

"Shouldn't we do that? If we do, we can use the river, and we will get points every eight hours!" Ike added.

"Yeah, but that means the leader needs to renew possession every eight hours." Hirata retorted.

"That's right and if another class sees that..." Kei looked worried.

"Can't we just, like, surround them while they do it?" Yamauchi asked.

"Good idea!" Hirata nodded. "What do you guys think?"

Everyone seemed quite positive about the idea. "Then the last question to answer is, who will be the leader?" Hirata asked.

"I think it should be Hirata." The girls suggested, but that's just to obvious.