Chapter 44

I turned back to Ryuen confused after he offered me to join his class and he was smirking. "Go to the losing class? I don't like any of you. You're the only one who had some worth interacting with." I informed him.

"Losing?" He looked offended that I stated the truth.

"Yes, you will become Class D." I declared shocking him and Ibuki who was watching this all go down.

"That's our Rekka for ya!" Sudo threw his arm over my shoulder. "Ryuen, you can't even scare Rekka, so stop following her around."

"Yeah, I already have a puppy." I pointed at Sudo and he nodded happy with the nickname.

"Rekka, I haven't finished our ta-" Ryuen went to say annoying me even more, he loves to drag things out.

"You're the one who is getting on my nerves." I admitted. "I'm getting close to using it...I want a yo-yo!"

"You will get one." Sudo reassured me.

"A tantrum?" Ibuki mumbled as she was watching us.

Ryuen didn't follow us and we got to class with no more annoyances. "Yeesh, what's with those Class C jerks?" Sudo sighed as we walked into the classroom.

"What's up?" Ike asked.

"Stupid dragon." I answered.

"Yeah, Ryuen was picking on Rekka again." Sudo groaned.

"You didn't harm any of them, did you?" Hirata asked him.

"He didn't, he's got control." I answered.

"Yep! I always keep my word!" He looked to Suzune.

"Good training." I went over to Suzune.

"You told me to be cold to him." She reminded me. "He's risen to the level of basic decency. I suppose. Still, Class C has been growing more active, haven't they? How are you, Rekka?"

"Oh, I stared at a body part." I sat down in my seat confusing her. Kiyotaka patted my head knowing that was a sign that I'm getting annoyed.

Ryuen should just make his move already. All this garbage with talking and trying to break me through stalking is so boring, it doesn't work.

"He hasn't even offered food!" I complained and laid my head on Kiyotaka's desk.

"I have heard of a number of other students being provoked." Kiyotaka spoke up.

"They lost a great deal of points to us in Paper Shuffle." Suzune explained. "Sufficient reason to take drastic measures."

"I wonder what they are after now." Kiyotaka mumbled.

"Your hair." I answered.

"You two know he's trying to identity Class D's mastermind." Suzune pointed out the obvious.

"Yeah, you." I pointed at her.

"Ryuen doesn't buy that ruse anymore." She retorted.

"Why couldn't you act like an evil mastermind?" I whined. "You're cold, I'm warm...am I?"

"No." Kiyotaka answered after he put his hand on my forehand.

"Do you have a plan to fight him?" Suzune asked us.

"I want the doughnuts sad cousin." I whined and she looked at me confused. "Bagel."

"Are you trying to distract me?" She asked me.

"Are you trying to annoy me?" I retorted, and she turned away from us.

"You both will help me, won't you?" Suzune spoke up. "With bringing this class to Class A?"