Chapter 59

"Valentines? What's that?" I asked Kei as she was whispering to me for some reason.

"You don't know!" Sudo freaked out. "You give us guys chocolate!"

"...But I want the chocolate." I huffed making Kei laugh.

"You give it to people you like, I can help you make some if you want." Kei grinned. "I heard there was someone you like."

"To people I like?" I hummed. "I guess they can have some treats."

"Who?!" Sudo screeched since I said they.

"Why should I tell you?" I asked. "Wait, you might stalk me."

"I will never!" Sudo declared.

"Really? I guess you are nothing like him." I grinned at Sudo confusing the others. "Hey, Kei. What's the stuff I need?"

I went with her after school to buy the stuff then left her behind confusing her since she thought I would want to make it with her.

I happily hummed as I ran and Ryuen saw me and then wondered if he should follow, but after meeting the eyes of someone he decided not to do that.

I arrived at the person's door that I wanted to help me with this then looked to the side annoyed. "I made it safely. I'm not gonna die." I huffed as I pointed my umbrella at him.

"I'm making sure no one else dies." Kiyotaka retorted. "Don't get burned."

"Maybe." I hummed as I leaned my umbrella against my shoulder and he handed me a drink of strawberry milk. "I won't!"

Kiyotaka patted my head and then walked off to go back to his room while I knocked on the door. The door was slightly opened, and I poked my finger inside making the person gasp. "I might be able to fit if I was as amazing as sliced cheese." I let out.

Ichinose opened the door fully, and I grinned brightly at her.

"What brings you alone?" Ichinose asked me worried that I would start to question her on why she hadn't been at school.

"Chocolate, how do you make it?" I asked and she paused.

"I got the stuff needed, but Kiyo has no clue either so he's useless," I explained. "You like helping others, right? And you don't seem busy, and you can have some chocolate if you are good."

Ichinose laughed, and she then had a small smile on her face. "Come on in, I would love to help." She informed me and I cheered as I ran inside.

She has had so much dumped on her lately that she has finally started to withdraw. I knew she would allow me in if I just gave her a very simple problem. It also tightens my bond with her more while she's weak.

It will make it easier for me to break her emotionally then.

Ichinose helped me and made sure I kept safe while making it, and I was trying to poke a lot of stuff. I haven't really tried cooking before.

It's kind of funny, but I just mainly like the results since I rather just eat food.

"Can I add pickles to this?" I stared at the chocolate in the pot.

"Rekka...Aren't you going to question why I wasn't in school today?" Ichinose asked me.

"Aren't you being just like me? I get ill and have to stay inside it sucks!" I exclaimed surprising her. "I'm here to help by being the Kiyo to your Rekka!...He's the one who keeps me trapped, though, he needs to give me a pickle to forgive him."

Ichinose giggled getting my attention. "I think you should forgive him. He's a nice guy." She patted my head.

I successfully had a ton of small chocolates for tomorrow. I was so excited by the chocolate and kept eating a bunch. I got a sugar high, so it took a while for me to go to sleep that night and Kiyotaka stayed up to make sure I didn't do anything stupid.