Chapter 51

The next day, I was waiting with Kiyotaka, and I wasn't happy. "Why are we early? I don't like waiting!" I complained.

"Christmas tree." He pointed out the giant one to distract me.

"Stupid." I pointed at him.

"Ayanokoji! Rekka!" Sato ran over to us.

"You're here early." Kiyotaka pointed out.

"We are to," I added.

"Yeah, you both are. Did I make you two wait a long time?" Sato asked us worried.

"Yes," I answered.

"No," Kiyotaka answered making her laugh and she then looked around nervously.

"Are we going now?" Kiyotaka played dumb.

"Yeah, I-Oh, Rekka! You look all dressed up!" Sato exclaimed.

I was wearing my black coat like yesterday along with a black and dark red checkered skirt. I have a scarf with the same pattern and black tights along with some black shoes and a red shirt.

"I'm dressed." I nodded.

"The skirt it's nice." She explained.

"Hello there. Ayanokoji, Rekka." Hirata greeted us.

"Very red." I nodded.

"Glad to see you are well." Hirata grinned.

"Are you on a date, as well?" Kiyotaka asked him.

Hirata looked a little confused since I was here. "Well, it's Christmas, after all. Karuizawa invited me out." He explained. I saw her slowly stop clinging to Hirata's arm like it was to prove to Kiyotaka that she was single.

"I'm glad I can spend the day with someone." Hirata hummed.

"I heard that was what Christmas is about! I have my own date later!" I happily exclaimed shocking him, and he looked to Kiyotaka. "Not him it's with my...slave?"

"Are you okay?" Hirata asked me.

"She's getting better. Rekka is with us just in case she falls ill again and since she has a date later, it will just be Sato and me then." Kiyotaka explained and Sato blushed.

"Your look is a little different," Hirata commented as he looked at me.

"Kiyo said it looked nice and was warm enough," I explained as I pointed at my skirt.

They were all shocked for some reason. "Well, you would wear anything. You even tried going out in PJs again today." Kiyotaka reminded me.

"They are the best clothes! Mine have pandas on them! Pandas!" I exclaimed.

Hirata laughed and patted my head. "Say you guys want to make this a double date? Or a so-called triple?!" Kei exclaimed.

"A double date?" Hirata asked.

"Yeah! You and me, Rekka and Ayanokoji and Sato!" Kei grinned. "It might be a fun change of pace!"