Chapter 50

I was sat down in a booth with Sato and Kei. Kei was closest to me showing she was more comfortable with me. I was sat on the outside in case I need to get up or move for any reason.

Sato then explained to Kei what she wanted to talk about since she said it would be embarrassing doing it over message. She also said she felt like she could talk to me about anything and I won't judge her.

I judge you if you like bread.

"A date?" Kei asked, and I groaned from this being about love. "With Kiyo- Ayanokoji?"

"Or Santa's deer?" I asked with excitement.

"Sadly, it's Kiyotaka." Sato answered.

"What? But the date would be way more fun with the reindeer, poor Ru." I retorted. "They can fly...Kiyotaka can speak...." They laughed at my long pause. "And make good pancakes...they were really good."

"He can cook?!" Sato exclaimed.

"He learns what I ask him to make me." I explained.

"So I was wondering if you had any, you know, secrets of success? Or if you Rekka knows what kind of type he has." Sato explained.

"...someone who would change him." I answered shocking them. I can tell he wants to change the way he views people because then he can deny his father's ideals even more.

I want to know what it would be like to have a true friend that I actually fully like. You don't need to have deals or reasons to why you hang out together, you just do.

Kiyotaka and I talked about how we should go about this and found some ideas.

"Also maybe someone spicy or someone who likes peace signs, and lettuce, can cry?" I mumbled trying to think of the most useful person for him. "Hirata maybe?"

"Thanks, Rekka!" Sato laughed.

"Pizza roll." I demanded.

"I don't think this cafe has any." She informed me. I slumped down and laid my head on the table. "I can get you some cake. There's red velvet."

"Cloth cake?" I asked.

"No, it's a red cake." Sato answered and my eyes were shining so she ordered some.

"Also you and Hirata started dating just after school started! It was super awesome!" Sato yelled and Kei looked awkward.

"How? She just asked him out?" I mumbled.

"Rekka! You are so fearless! Would you ask someone out? Do you have someone you like? You should go on a date on Christmas. It's the best way to learn about it. Christmas is about the people you spend it with." Sato informed me making my eyes widen.

"...I have someone I want to ask." I nodded making her squeal.

Even Kei seemed to be in shock, but I left it at that.

"So, it's totally amateur, but I worked out a date plan." Sato got out her phone.

"You plan them?" I asked.