Chapter 33

"Well." I stared at Kiyotaka.

"If we let them win, Ryuen will get more cocky and extreme." Kiyotaka informed me and I grinned. "So you can't run, or my plan won't work."

"Good boy." I patted his head.

"Do anything else you want during this." Kiyotaka informed me. "I know you can set up the framework perfectly for the both of us."

"Then let's speak about Kushida to some people." I grinned and he let me down and then put his hand on my forehead.

"You spaced out earlier, is it that?" Kiyotaka mumbled.

"Probably, mental strength breaks at some point, especially if you get addicted to that so-called thing and have a desperation for it like I do with anything I like, like snakes." I mumbled. "Well, good luck stopping me this time!"

"Do you ever remember it?" Kiyotaka asked me.

"Nope! I just see the results." I hummed. "All I see during that time is..."

I stopped walking as I was trying to remember something important. "Huh? Kiyo, my brain stopped working, I might faint soon." I knocked on my head to get it to work and he pulled my hand away before I punched myself, I don't know if I have already.

"Maybe turn it on and off?" Suzune suggested when she caught up to us concerned if I was about to jump out a window.

"Die?" I asked.

"Sleep!" She exclaimed as I laughed.

I ran off ahead since I knew Kei was following us and I wanted to see what she will say about what Kiyotaka ordered her to do.

Kiyotaka grabbed my wrist confusing me, and I looked at him then wiggled my arm about. "Freedom, give." I demanded.

"Stay near me for the next few days." He asked of me.

"Ugh! Then be near snakes." I told him and he let me go.

"Excuse me!" Kei called out to us and I was at the top of the stairs while Kiyotaka was midway up. "That email you sent me. Mind telling me what it was all about?"

"You cooked up a good argument on the spot." Kiyotaka explained. "But don't use Rekka's name so much, she doesn't want unneeded attention she doesn't care for."

"But can you cook actual food?" I asked Kei.

"Not really..." She answered disappointing me.

"I actually agreed with Horikita's opinion, though." Kei admitted. "And I don't understand why you wanted me to get Kushida's opinion. What was the point of the order?"

"If you need to understand the reasoning behind everything we do, we will never get anywhere." Kiyotaka informed her and then hummed. "Tell her?" Kiyotaka asked me.

"No that would invite violence. It would be worthless to me." I retorted as I was jumping on the spot to try and crack the floor.

"Then tell me one other thing. What is it that you two want?" Kei questioned us as Kiyotaka walked up the stairs to stop me.

"To bring Class D to Class A. I'm sure that's what Horikita thinks." He answered, and she didn't look happy.