Chapter 9

Kushida and Kiyotaka came along with me to meet up with Sakura. "I thought you would cover more." Kushida commented as she looked at my outfit.

"Its better to wear freeing clothes since it lets the heat out easily." I explained as I swirled my umbrella on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry to have you come with me for this!" A wild Sakura screamed.

"I'm the one who should apologise, I'm the one who broke your digital camera." Kushida reassured her.

"No, I should have been more careful." Sakura retorted quietly.

I just patted her head confusing her. "You calm now?" I asked her and she slowly nodded.

We sat down under a giant umbrella, so I could put down my own and speak about why we are here. "You're going to the electronics store in the mall to fix your digital camera. I understand that much, but why are we here?" Kiyotaka asked.

"She can't make eye contact with people much and so if she needs to talk to someone we will do it!" I exclaimed. "This is a new interaction, and I can't wait! I was also told the camera guy from the shop is a creep!"

"I don't think you should be excited about that." Kushida added.

I had Kushida come along since she should help scare Sakura, so she will turn to us for help and be more likely to talk to us about Sudo since she feels indebted to us.

We took the camera to get checked out. "Oh, look at that, I see, it's a power issue." The guy was really weird with the camera.

"Is that how you hold a camera?" I asked Kiyotaka.

"Seems to be a new way." He hummed as the guy was somehow holding it up by his nose.

"Do you have your warranty? Your warranty." He asked Sakura who flinched.

"Do you have your warranty?" Kushida asked her and Sakura nodded.

Sakura gave it to him. "Oh, it's within the warranty period." He held it so close to his face he shouldn't be able to read it. "You could have the faulty part...replaced...free of charge."

"Why are you laughing?" I asked him since he's been doing a lot of it.

He flinched a little at my words. "Can you tell us how long it will take?" Kushida asked.

"Two or three days." He answered very normally to her then put some paper in front of Sakura, "Could you fill out this form? We need your address, name and phone number?" He asked weirdly again.

Sakura took the pen and was shaking when she went to write.

I was staring at her curious about the pain she was experiencing, I don't get what it's like to be scared of people.

I took the pen off Sakura to see what would happen and the guy glared at me. Kiyotaka took the pen off me next and he patted my head. "When the repairs are finished, please contact me instead." He filled in the form.

"Hey, you. The camera belongs to her, doesn't it?" The creepy guy retorted.

"Why are you getting so flustered? Sakura, we have your permission, right?" I grinned at her and she nodded.

"But..." The guy tried to retort.

"The manufacturer's warranty confirms the location and date of purchase. You confirmed that warranty a few seconds ago. I can't imagine how there could be a legal issue." Kiyotaka held out the form.

"Only a personal one." I added.

The guy flinched from our looks and took the form. "I guess we will do that then." He accepted it.