Chapter 26

"What about this?" I mumbled as I combined two drinks scaring Suzune and I then took a sip of it. "Oh, it tastes nice!"

"That's cola and orange juice!" Suzune exclaimed.

"Yeah, good." I grinned as I held the drink to my chest and she patted my head as I happily sipped more of it.

"It's almost time." Suzune looked at her phone that was turned off, so she was just staring at herself like Kushida does and Sudo does, but he yells at his reflection instead of admiring it.

"For night?" I asked.

She gave me a hard stare. "The email." She answered making me groan and she shuffled her chair away when I did. "Why are you not happy?"

"Boring test, nothing new, just talking to people about someone, that's boring." I whined as I put my head on the table and looked to the side to see my phone leant up against Kiyotaka's arm.

We all got the email, and I'm not the Vip and Kiyotaka showed me his proving he isn't it either.

"I have the same message." Suzune informed us when Kiyotaka showed her his. "It appears none of us was selected as Vip."

"This reduces our options." Kiyotaka commented.

"Same options for me." I hummed, and Suzune looked at me interested. "Do nothing and eat ice cream." I smirked.

"What do you both...Ayanokoji, what do you think of this special test?" Suzune asked him.

"Boring." I answered anyway.

"It largely depends on how the Vip approaches it. Although I have thought of several preliminary routes to victory, but with Rekka I can for certain win." He answered shocking her.

"No, you entertain me this time." I grinned at him. "Well, only if my plan crumbles like that apple crumble, I want another one."

"Impressive indeed." Suzune commented.

"Yeah, they are amazing." I hummed and she patted my head. "I look forward to your results." Suzune informed us.

"I'm also looking forward to seeing where you take your group. Do you require our aid? If you need Rekka's there will be things needed to be offered in exchange for her help." Kiyotaka informed her.

"No, thank you. And just so that I know, the person you are most on guard for is-" Suzune went to say.

"Why don't you let me join you?" Ryuen asked us.

"Not that one." I answered as I sipped my drink.

"Suzune, are you the Vip?" Ryuen walked around the table to her side and I saw Albert and Ibuki with him.

Ibuki looked at me and I smiled at her and she turned her head away making me laugh a little.

"You know, I wouldn't tell you." Suzune rolled her eyes and Ryuen sat next to Kiyotaka. "Or would you tell me if I asked?"

"If you wished it, by all means." Ryuen answered. "But let me ask you first...How did you achieve that result on the deserted island test? Ibuki's reports showed no signs of you taking any action at all."

"Oh, did you report on how my panties looked?" I asked Ibuki and she flinched. "Suzune told me, you just need to ask for them."

"Then can I have a p-" Ryuen went to ask.

"Want a sip?" I offered my drink to him.

"Oh, are we finally getting flirty?" He smirked at me.

"Drink it." I rolled my eyes confusing him a little and he drank some and looked disgusted.