Chapter 31

Kiyotaka and I arrived early at the final meeting to find. "Oh, sleepy Ichi." I saw Ichinose sleeping on the couch.

Kiyotaka sat down without a care and I went over to poke her then her phone went off and she sat up while rubbing her eyes. "Oh, good morning!" She exclaimed. "Sorry that I hogged the couch, do you need to rest Rekka?"

"Nope." I grinned as I sat down next to her.

"Would you like to talk a bit before the discussion?" Ichinose asked us.

"About nuts?" I asked.

"We can." She nodded and Kiyotaka sat next to me. "There's something I have been dying to ask you two. You both really want to reach Class A, right?"

"No." I answered surprising her a little.

"I suppose." Kiyotaka answered.

"Well, I do." Ichinose grinned. "I have a dream to graduate as part of Class. But since we are in different classes, I guess only one of us can make our dream come true, huh?"

"Then come to our class, or he goes to yours." I spoke up.

"Yeah, but you have to save up 20 million private points, right?" She asked us.

"Yes, although apparently, no one has ever done it before." Kiyotaka added. "It's such a tremendous amount."

"You two did see my points that time, didn't you?" Ichinose asked us.

"Yeah." I nodded. "Did you do it on purpose?"

She laughed. "No, but I can't tell you any more than that."

"And I won't pry," Kiyotaka looked to me.

"No attachment to anything I want, so I don't care." I shook my head.

"I will make sure food doesn't get involved." Ichinose informed me then the light in the room turned on.

We heard a gasp. "Rekka, Ayanokoji. You're already here?" Yukimura asked us.

"All alone with Ichinose-dono?!" Sotomura added.

"Oh no! You caught us!" I exclaimed making Ichinose panic. "Really? What do you think is happening here?"

Ichinose laughed at my tone change and soon everyone else came in and we were all sat around the table. "It's time to get started." Ichinose spoke up. "I think Hamaguchi has a proposal to make."

"So she's using him." I hummed since if she did have an idea she knows others will be more likely to reject it since it's her. She's seen as the biggest threat here to everyone while the other two are just no bodies to people.

"We are aiming for a victory in which we all unite correctly guess the Vip, right?" Hamaguchi asked us.

"Where is this coming from?" Ibuki spoke up for the first time.

"Indeed, this is the very motive for our discussions." Sotomura added.

"We are not going to reach a conclusion in the remaining time that way. So I think we are going to have to buckle down and try a different method." Hamaguchi got out his phone. "We will show each other our cell phones."