Chapter 10

The meeting came quite quickly, I think it's because I slept through class, thankfully that doesn't count as something to get punished for because of my condition.

I was woken up by Suzune who careful poked me and I hummed as I looked up. "You awake?" She asked me.

"Not dead, I think." I yawned.

"That's not what I asked." Suzune sighed.

"Yeah, but it's a boring question like this interaction and your personality right now." I explained.

"We have the meeting." Kiyotaka spoke up and I stood straight up making the desk go forward scaring Suzune.

"Let's go!" I exclaimed.

"You seem confident." Sudo grinned.

"I'm confident we will save my balls." I nodded. "And also you as extra."

He laughed like I was joking, but I did mean it.

At the meeting, I was sitting between Suzune and Kiyotaka. On the other side of the table were the three idiots Sudo beat the ass off with their teacher next to them. The student council president was at the head of the table with his assistant.

"We will now hold deliberations regarding the violent incident that occurred last Tuesday, as Student Council Secretary I, Tachibana, will preside." She spoke up.

"The student council president coming in over a little brawl like this?" Sae smirked. "Wonders never cease, I suppose."

"Due to my busy schedule, there are some agendas I'm forced to miss participating in, as a rule, though, I do attend." He smirked.

"So it's just a coincidence, is it?" Sae asked.

"Yes." He grinned.

I could see Suzune looking down. "He's just here to put pressure on you, forget him." I advised her. "Or I can sit in the way and say it's because of my condition, I need to sit on a cold surface or I will die."

She sighed then grinned.

"To both sides, I wish to ascertain which version of the events is the truth, is that acceptable?" Tachibana asked the president.

"Begin." He demanded.

"Komiya and two others insist that they were called to the special annex by Sudo and then attacked by him. Sudo denies this, he insists that Komiya was the one who called him there, your versions of the events are contradictory. There is only one fact we can be certain of, that the aggressor Sudo, injured Komiya, Kondo and Ishizaki" She read the report. "They are the victims."

Sudo then stood up. "I will admit that I hit them! But they are the ones who started it!"

That just started arguing. "Having the main discussion be about the injuries and giving Sudo free rein are both bad for us." Kiyotaka whispered to me.

I poked Horikita, but she didn't do anything, she might be dead.

"Silence, please." Tachibana spoke up. "Without new testimony or evidence, we will proceed under these assumptions, is this acceptable?"

Everyone was talking, but the person we need to speak up was still out of it so I started to tickle her making her interrupt Tachibana.

"What are you? Rekka!" Suzune yelled, and she was still sitting down.

"Up." I poked an area that made her stand up then I stopped and she glared at me. "You back? I'm getting bored, I will fall asleep again."

"If you don't fight, we are going to lose." Kiyotaka informed her.