Chapter 64

Everyone was very quiet today trying to act normal, but many were whispering since they were scared and wanted to know if any of the others would vote for them. They also all desperately want to find a person to target before they start to fall apart terrified by the sheer thought of expulsion.

It was beautiful to watch since everyone was so scared of each other and it was causing relationships to become strained. "Damn it. This atmosphere sucks." Sudo escaped by leaving the classroom.

"Is it just gonna be like this until the vote?" Ike sighed as I noticed Yamauchi was texting then glancing everywhere including me many times.

"Is he targeting me?" I let out and then giggled since that's so funny.

To choose me out of anyone is the worst choice, but I will gladly invite it. I can make this all fall apart for him and for him to be confident to do that he will need a supporter.

"...Ari." I let out but decided to just watch for now to confirm if I was right or not.

"Everyone is desperate to keep their heads down before the vote." Suzune hummed then looked at me and sighed.

"Ah!" I whined seeing my castle of cards fall. "Zoo! Your breath turned into a tornado! Zoonado..."

"Zoonado?" Kei giggled as she patted my head. "It's amazing you can keep cheerful during this."

"Everyone is trying their best," I added. "It's best to talk another time when it's calmer so we are cool like lava."

"That isn't cool," Kei informed me.

"It ain't?" I asked shocked. "I thought sea water was hot when you first jump in."

"Guess your condition lets you mix it up." Kei hummed intrigued by it while I really do know what is right, but it's good to remind everyone of my condition right now.

Kei then walked back to a small group of girls. I wonder if they were talking about me since Kei never usually comes over to me in class. "You haven't mustered up the determination to cut someone loose?" Kiyotaka asked Suzune.

"You are talking like Ryuen now?" Suzune groaned.

"You claimed that Ryuen's attitude was false confidence, but it's your determination that seems false to me," Kiyotaka added.

"Yeah, like your attitude with your brother," I added.

"What was that?" Suzune gasped.

"So? What do you intend to do?" Kiyotaka asked.

"I..." Suzune let out.

"You can do it without being bad, just find the reason." I sighed as I got up.

Kiyoyaka handed me my cards since he picked them up for me and I grinned. He offered me those in exchange for the whipped cream can. I accepted then emptied the entire can by eating it and accepted the cards, so his plan didn't work.

He only asked for the can, not the stuff inside of it.

"Find the reason?" Suzune mumbled.

That should lead her on some stupid chase leaving us alone. She might even have a breakdown if I'm lucky, but I don't think she will break, unlike someone.