Chapter 28

"Hmmm." I let out as I woke up and Kiyotaka moved my hair out of my face to look down at me.

My head is in his lap, and I saw we were in the lounge with Yukimura and Hirata meaning I slept through the whole meeting. "How long? A whole month again hopefully?" I asked.

"A month of sleep!" Yukimura yelled.

"Not by choice." I turned onto my side, and I saw Hirata smiling at me then an ass went by my vision. "Hey, Koenji."

"You can recognise him by that?" Yukimura gagged.

"So, Koenji." Hirata grinned at him nervously.

"You will have to excuse me, Hirata, my boy." Koenji started to do his stretches again, and I wanted to copy, but Kiyotaka was making sure I don't do anything strenuous. "I'm currently occupied in the pursuit of the perfect body."

"Unavoidable, I suppose." Hirata sighed, and I went over to Koenji as Hirata walked by me towards Yukimura and Kiyotaka who were sitting on the couch.

Koenji smiled at me as I just watched him. "Are you going to finish early?" I asked him as I was sitting on the floor.

"Yes." He laughed. "What about you, fire girl?"

"I can't." I whined as I rolled onto my back. "Annoying!"

"You do act like a baby sometimes." Ike laughed as him and Sudo were standing above me.

"Life is short, and mine is an inch long, so boring things are double boring for me than for you." I pointed out.

"It will be over soon." Sudo helped me up and patted my head.

I went to sit on the couch, but just fell onto it instead and I heard some sounds of panic. Kiyo patted my head as Hirata laughed seeing I'm fine just tired of everything.

"To be honest, someone in Class D contacted me to say they were a Vip." Hirata informed us and I didn't react so I don't give him a hint that I know it's Kei, he will just get in the way this time.

"Really?! Who was it?!" Yukimura exclaimed as I rolled onto my side again.

Hirata went on his phone then typed it out and showed us it is Kushida. It seems he either wants to keep Kei safe or maybe she doesn't trust Hirata enough to tell him.

He would get her to work with us, and she doesn't want to do that.

Hirata cares more about the class overall than her it seems.

"I see." Kiyotaka mumbled.

"If the Vips are evenly distributed, there should be one more Class D Vip." Yukimura pointed out.

"Keeping up this test nonsense for two days more is such a nuisance." Koenji spoke up.

"Hmm!" I let out loudly with a pout on my face then we all got an email saying that Koenji's group has finished.

"Did you do this, Koenji?!" Yukimura yelled at him.

"Adieu! Good luck, fire girl!" Koenji waved as he walked off. "I'm off to work up a sweat."

"Rekka, are you okay?" Hirata asked me. "You seem more irritated than normal."

"I'm waiting for someone to do something. He's being super lazy." I complained as I glared at Kiyotaka confusing them. "Remember, there are only two outlets for me, Kiyo." I reminded him.

"I know." He nodded.

For the rest of our time, we mostly stayed in our room to make sure my body was fine since my temperature didn't want to go down, but the nurse said I should be fine.