Chapter 11

My head was dropping a little. "Why are my legs getting heavier?" I complained as we stood in the special annex and Kiyotaka immediately got me to sit down.

"It's hot and so are you." He put his hand on my forehead. "This was the perfect place to set a trap for Sudo. I guess."

"Do you have a good plan?" I asked Suzune as I drank some cold water, well, I think it's cold.

"I'm thinking." Suzune sighed.

"Please come up with one before this place becomes my coffin." I asked of her.

"Sakura's testimony allowed us to delay the hearing, but we need to find something more decisive." She frowned.

"Of course, they would do it where there are no cameras." I added.

"Eh?" Suzune looked around taking the hint. "If there had been a camera, that would provide definitive proof and things would never have come to this in the first place."

She then gasped. "What's wrong?" Kiyotaka asked.

"There's something I want to try." Suzune explained.

We got our plan ready, and Kiyotaka went to talk to Ichinose alone, so I could rest and eat my lunch.

I was in class as I ate my sandwich and Kushida was boring me with her talk about her experience with underwear. Suzune looked so horrified she couldn't eat her food.

I was spacing out again as I went to take a bite. "That's your hand!" Suzune exclaimed, and I came back to reality.

I saw I had bit into my hand and the sandwich without noticing and I had bit my hand hard enough to draw some blood. "Oh..." I let out then got out of my seat and my legs shook, so I looked behind me and saw the sun was beaming down on me from the window and the special annex probably didn't help.

"Rekka, here." Kushida was holding out a tissue to me and my vision blurred when I turned to look at her.

"Can you get Kiyo for me?" I grinned.

"Wh- Rekka!" She screamed as I fainted.

I woke up in the infirmary and then looked to the side to see Kiyotaka holding the rest of my sandwich out to me, so I took it and started to eat.

He informs me when a finger was in the way to get me to concentrate to test if I can focus on things.

I also noticed I have a small bandage around my hand, so my wound wasn't too bad.

"Hey, has she-" Suzune paused as she moved the curtain. "Well, you seem fine, stuffing your mouth like a squirrel."

"Fainting is my hobby." I reminded her.

"Get a new hobby." She sighed as Kushida rushed in.

"Rekka! Are you okay?! Does your head hurt? I don't know if I caught you in time!" She exclaimed.

"Don't know." I grinned.

"Why aren't you two concerned?" Suzune asked Kiyotaka and me.

"This is normal." Kiyotaka and I answered shocking them both.

"Good to see you are awake, Miss A-" The nurse came over and I whined making her laugh since I always whine when I see her. "You are fine to go, but first, I need to do our daily check-up."

"Daily checkup?" Kushida asked.

"Yes, every morning I check her for injuries since she doesn't know if she had any. Her wounds can get infected easily, and neglecting the checks can have very severe consequences." She explained and they looked a little scared for me.