Chapter 14

"I'm back!" Yamauchi ran over to us. "The line for the bathroom was so long!"

"Really? Still, I'm relieved, we were worried." Kushida grinned.

"Um, now that Yamauchi is back, maybe I can-" Sakura went to speak.

"My stomach hurts!" Ike screeched and started to run off. "I gotta go to the bathroom!"

"Sudo." I looked at him and he flinched. "Was that part of the game?"

"No." Sudo laughed nervously and I kept asking about what was actually part of the game. Sudo blushed when I asked if staring at boobs helped block then I felt a little weak.

"I need to get a drink." I mumbled. "I'm going back to get my drink and rest for a bit."

"Do you need someone to go with you?" Ichinose asked me.

I went to answer, but Sudo then screamed and picked me up and ran. "Huh?" I let out.

Everyone was just looking over at us in shock and Sudo finally stopped running when we got inside. "The pool is the other way." I mumbled. "Are you sane? And okay?"

"Are you?!" Sudo panicked then slowly let me down and he went to his knees so he doesn't drop me at all making me laugh.

We walked to the changing room, and Sudo was fidgeting the entire way showing Ike must still be inside the girl's changing room.

When we arrived, we found some people about to go inside the changing room and Sudo screamed and stood in their way. "You can't just come barging in here! There's a sign that says it's off-limits!" Sudo yelled.

"As if I care, I go where I want." Ryuen retorted. "That's how I roll."

"Huh? I feel like puking and not because of food." I mumbled curiously.

The man next to Ryuen was very tall and buff, he even towered over Sudo who was starting to get nervous since this will eventually turn violent if he doesn't move out of the way.

I couldn't be bothered by the possible violence, so I went to say something.

"How unsightly, a fight between two bottom feeders." Someone else spoke up, and I turned to see a girl with a cane.

"Sakayanagi? No one asked you to come here." Ryuen informed her. "Take your dogs and go home."

"Oh? Perhaps I should domesticate you, too." She grinned.

"Water?!" I exclaimed since I was trying to remember what my body needed to live right now. "I need to go get my drink." I went to go into the girls changing room, but Sudo grabbed my hand stopping me.

"You can't!" He yelled.

"But I don't want to die." I pouted. "I haven't gone on the slide yet."

"What's all the fuss out here?" The president jumped from a floor above confusing me, what is actually happening? These people are getting weirder and weirder. "Even if this is open as a leisure facility, we're still within the school, don't you understand that?"

"I just want a drink. Death likes me more than all of you." I added.

The president looked at me and then came over making Sudo flinch, but he ignored him and put his hand on my forehead. "I'm guessing you read up on me." I grinned. "Sudo, can I go get my drink now?"

"Let her in." The president demanded.

I went inside and Sudo looked like he had lost all hope as I expected I found Ike in the corner, but he was crying as well.

"Ike, what are you doing in here?" I asked innocently while the camera hanging from above us was obviously used for something I shouldn't have known about, to capture my boobs.