Chapter 4

A 4 years later, The door swung open as Jinx entered.

-"Ugh i can't do this anymore... Replacing Silco is so boringgggg."

I approached Achlys and hugged her from behind.

-"Can't you help?" I said with puppy eyes as I sat down on her desk.

-"Jinx, get off of my desk."

I intensified the puppy eyes and lifted her mask. She looked up at me annoyed as she pushed me off the desk.

-"You need to instill a sense of control before creating chaos again. Now get off unless you have something interesting to show me."

I pouted as I suddenly looked down at Fishbones. The Hextech technology...

I haven't told her about it yet but it's been a few weeks...

-"Achlys..." I whispered as I turned her chair around and sat on her lap.

-"Jinx I'm b-"

I pulled out The Hextech core in front of her as her eyes widened.

-"Where did you get that...?" She asked in complete shock.

-"Hm... It's been quite a while actually... Why?" I asked playfully with a devilish smile on my face.

Her shock broke into a smile.

-"Well this is getting interesting..."

She took it out of my hands and observed it before handing it back to me.

-"I'm impressed Sweet Cheeks."

I stood back up and walked around her room.

-"So ... About that deal we made..." I gave her a side eye as she bursted out laughing.

She stood up and let her hair down.

-"Fine. I'll help you. But i need to know some things first."

She slowly walked over to me as she began asking away.

-"What's your goal? Chaos? Power? .... Revenge?"

-"I wanna make them all pay..."

-"Hm..." She pondered as she took a step closer blocking me against her desk. I sat myself on it as she put herself between my legs.

-"What are you willing to risk? You're aware innocent people will probably get hurt... Right? You could have to face your someone you love one day..." She whispered as her eyes fell upon my lips.

-"I don't have anything to lose... All i want is to have fun." I whispered back.

She leaned in and whispered in my ear "I can give you a fun time."

Her hands slowly posing themselves on my thighs. I froze up in surprise.

She suddenly backed up looking at me with a smirk.

-"What's wrong? Can you not handle me?" I said teasingly.

I got off the desk as she walked out.

-"You're even worse than I am." I said laughing as I hit her shoulder.

She looked back at me with a slight smile on her face before pulling my hood in front of my eyes.

-"Come on Blueberry, let's go."

We entered the headquarters as everyone looked at me.

-"Welcome to my office." I said opening the door.

-"I see you added your flair to it ..." She said looking at the drawings on the walls.

That's when the door opened again behind me. My gaze was met by Sevika. She looked at Achlys with an eyebrow raised.

-"Who the hell did you bring in here?"

I was about to speak but Achlys had already turned around and pulled of her hood.

-"Good morning Sevika."

Her eyes widened at her words.

-"Achlys... What are you doing here...? We had an agreement."

She walked over to Silco's chair and sat on it.

-"Now you see, Silco and i had an agreement but he's dead. I'm just here to guide your new boss a bit." She said extending her hand towards me.

I took it and sat on her lap as I looked up at Sevika.

-"Jinx, you don't know what you're doing... She's extremely dangerous. There's a reason Silco didn't get her involved..." She said looking at me seriously.

I laughed at her as my face suddenly went back to being serious.

-"Didn't you tell that to Silco about me too?" I said shifting over onto the desk.

-"You're going to cause a bloodshed..." She whispered looking at me.

-"Oh but i know~ How wonderful it will be."

-"That's not what he would've wanted-"

I cut her off by shooting right at her feet.

-"Uh oh, my bad. You see, all i want is some fun revenge... And Achlys can give it to me... So choose. Stand in my way and be eliminated, or bow down and stay out of my business, and live." I said pointing my gun against her forehead, my finger on the trigger when I suddenly felt a hand on mine.

I looked over my shoulder to find Achlys pushing my gun down.

-"Now now, why don't you slow down here. I'm sure there will be no need for that ... Right?" She said looking up at Sevika.
-"Jinx, darling, how about you go down for a bit. Sevika and i have to catch up."

I looked at her for a moment before obeying.

~~~~~~Achlys

As the door closed i looked at Sevika.

-"What have you been doing all these years?" She asked.

-"Me? Not much... Just ... Observing ... Until now at least." I said as I walked around the room observing the place.

-"Why come out of hiding now?"

I stopped and looked at her.

-"Well i now know why Jinx talks that much."

She looked at me seriously, clearly not laughing at my attempt st humor.

-"looks like you didn't change humor wise... Anyways, let's just say that I've taken an interest... A liking... Whatever you wanna call it to her."

-"Why?"

-"Oh come on, we both know why. She and I are the same... She's a little more on the crazy shooting side but I can work with that. She's also got a charming personality when she doesn't randomly try to kill you." I said with a smile on my face.

-"So you're telling me you're doing all of this for a bit of company? Stop bullshitting me."

-"Hm... You're right, i have a second reason. I also want revenge on the world."

In a blink of an eye, i was in front of her with a blade under her throat and her eyes wide open.

-"You all love to create monsters but then blame them for acting like one... Jinx and i are going to change that. This world... This ... Hierarchy... Everything will perish under our hands before we'll build ourselves Our world."

I removed the knife from under her throat as I slightly smiled at her.

-"I won't hurt innocent people but who's really innocent in this world ..."

I tapped her shoulders a few times before walking out.

-"Achlys!" She yelled.

I stopped at her call.

-"What's jinx to you?"

What's jinx ... To me?

I looked over my shoulder at her before heading out not answering her question.