Chapter 9

~~~~Amelia

My eyes Widened as i suddenly felt a sharp pain. In the blink of an eye, Achlys was holding me by my neck against the wall at least 10 inches from the floor. Zarte and Iloi stood still as i looked at them with their backs still turned on me.

Torhan's eyes were in a state of pure shock as Zarte and Iloi both fell to the ground.

My eyes widened as Zarte's body faced me with my knife through Her skull.

I looked back at Achlys to find her other hand holding Iloi's esophagus in her hand. The blood still dripping off her face she followed my gaze and dropped the esophagus.

Tears began flowing along my face as i was struggling to breath. I tapped on her arm trying to signal her as she raised an eyebrow.

"Hm. What's wrong warrior? You were so confident a minute ago... Oh... Do you want to say something?" She said letting go off me.

I fell face first into Zarte's blood puddle, her face a few inches from mine. I screamed out in terror and crawled backwards until the wall stopped me. Achlys observed the body before coming back to me.

"What? Are you telling me you've never seen a body?" She asked me so nonchalantly.

I stayed silent in a pure state of shock as all i could do was cry. She chuckled at me, almost in a mocking matter.

"You started a war without even having seen a body in your life... How Stupid... and naive..."

She suddenly grabbed my face with her bloodied hand in a violent manner and forced me to look at the bodies.

"LOOK AT THEM! This is all your fault. This is what war brings. Only death and misery. It is not a glorious thing to be celebrated. This, is what I have witnessed a thousand of times because of your ancestors." She whispered in my ear.

My body shaking uncontrollably, she let go of me.

"Are you realizing your mistake little girl...?"

I looked back up at her crying.

"Please! I apologize! I will give you anything you want!" I said begging her.

"Anything...? I thought you wanted to fight for your honor.

...

Looks like Piltover hasn't changed over all these centuries... You're all still blinded by your own privileged ignorance." She said with a smuggish look on her face.

"PLEASE! I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS GETTING MYSELF INTO- PLEASE HAVE MERCY!"

Her left fist ended up next to my face as she looked down at me angered. A sharp pain entered my chest as i saw that it was Achlys's right hand.

"AND WHERE WAS YOUR MERCY FOR MY PEOPLE?!" She screamed holding my lung with her hand.

I screamed out in pain as i kept apologizing over and over.

"You do not deserve mercy... You have taken everything from me and now insulted one of my dearest friends, you shall now suffer the consequences..."

"Why... ? This ... Wasn't my fate." I whispered.

She slowly leaned towards until her mouth reached my ear.

"I hold the treads of fate... I always have. I am the Karma of this world and It will soon perish, just like you."

*Crack*