Chapter 15

~~~~~~Caitlyn

-"SHE SAID SHE WAS SOMEONE WE COULD TRUST!"

-"MAYBE YOUR DAUGHTER WAS IN ON IT THIS WHOLE TIME!"

-"HOW DARE YOU TALK LIKE THIS ABOUT HER! SHE WOULD NEVER!" Screamed my mother.

I was sat on a chair in handcuffs, in this room filled with screams and anger as I rethought about our talk.

Flashback:

-"Equality and love. That's why."  She said looking down at the picture of them.
-"Caitlyn... Piltover will never allow them to have equality. This war is inevitable. We need to choose our sides..."  She looked back up at me.

-"Are You serious right now?! You're seriously considering it?!" I asked.

-"Of course I am! Have you seen what happened today?! They shot her for god's sake!"

-"They're Our enemies!" I Screamed at her.

-"They're just trying to survive!"  She screamed back at me.

#// The image of Achlys in Jinx's arms entered my mind for a second as her words resonated in my head//#

Flashback:

-"What about the guards they killed?! They didn't want to be killed either! What about my mother?! She almost died the day she bombed us! Please let her go. She made her choice. Your little sister is long gone."

End of flashback:

-"and so did you apparently..." I whispered closing my eyes, trying to find some peace between the screams.

~~~~~~~Vi

I woke up on a piece of land. Slowly opening my eyes, i saw Powder laying on the beach unconscious.

-"POWDER!"

I ran over to her as I noticed a gunshot wound on her shoulder. I cupped her face trying to wake her up but she was only muttering one word.

-"Achlys..."

-"Shhh... It's okay" I whispered as I took her in my arms and started looking for Viktor and Achlys.

That's when I spotted a man struggling with something on the ground.

-"VIKTOR!"

He turned towards me as I ran towards him.

-"Ah you found JINX! Come with me! Put her down on this."

I put her down on the metal plate as he tied her down to it.

-" Go take Achlys! She's in a very critical state. We need to hurry!" She said as he began pulling Jinx's sled he had made.

I ran over to Achlys in horror.

-"What did they do to you ..." I whispered looking at her multiple wounds.

I picked her up and ran after Viktor.

We arrived in a sketchy abandoned lab.

-"Put her on the other table."

I obeyed as I noticed to multiple gunshot wounds on her body.

-"Are you a doctor?" I asked.

-"No, just a scientist." He said as he suddenly hit a specific part of the desk.

The wall suddenly opened as vials of shimmers fell out. He picked up a lot of them.

-"How did you-"