chapter 24

~~~~~~~~~~Vi

I took her in my arms still in shock. I looked at Achlys.

"How did you convince her...?"

"Oh you know, i can be very persuasive at times."

"Persuasive?! You pulled me off a bridge!" Said Caitlyn looking back at Achlys.

"You pulled her off a bridge?!" I said.

"Oh come on, don't leave out important details. I caught you before you touched the ground surface girl. Anyways, i have more important things to do. Bye my favourite lesbians." She said before passing between me and Caitlyn.

Caitlyn looked back at me offended.

"Are you not gonna say anything?"

"What am I supposed to say...?" I asked.

"Vi, She just kidnapped me."

"Is it kidnapping if you end up with me though?"

"Wha-  YEAH!"

"Oh come on Cupcake, don't take it personally. She's just like that."

"No wonder your sister and her go along so well... they're both crazy." She said wiping off the dirt off of her clothes.

I looked back at Achlys in the distance.

"They went through a lot... You shouldn't call them like that."

Her face softened as she watched my clenched fists.

"... You're right. I apologize."

~~~~~~~~~~Achlys

I opened the door to find Jinx still sleeping.

"Good morning Darling." I whispered as i kissed her temple, crouched down next to her.

"Hm... Achlys...?" She asked sleepy as her eyes had just opened.

"Yes darling?"

I caressed the hair out of her face.

"I'm so sleepy ... I don't want to get up."

"You don't have to. I can help you get ready."

She nuzzled back against my chest as i started brushing her hair. She soon fell back into slumber. I chuckled at how fast she was gone and yet holding onto me so dearly. I braided her hair and put her hair ornaments on.

She woke up as i was finishing up the last one.

"Ah you're finally awake. Here get dressed."

She rose up to her feet to find her hair braided in the mirror. She turned back to me once done.

"Can you do my makeup... Please."

I smiled at her as i stood in front of her as she sat on my desk. I then took the eyeshadow out of her hand.

~~~~~~jinx

I watched her as her hand took my face. Her touch was gentle and yet strong enough to stop me from moving too much.

"Close your eyes." She whispered.

I did and felt the relaxing sensation of her fingers over my eyelids.

"Don't move."

I obeyed but i suddenly felt her grip slowly losing strength and moving towards my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes to find her a few inches away from me... Observing me. My cheeks slowly heated up as i returned the eye contact.

"Can I kiss you?" She asked while caressing my bottom lip with her thumb.

I nodded softly as a soft blush appeared on my face.

Her lips softly caressed mine before finally kissing me softly. Her kiss was passionate and yet gentle. I put my hands on her chest as we parted, gently standing back up.

"I missed you."

I looked back at her in surprise.

"How did you miss me dummy? We slept together." I said chuckling.

"You weren't in my dreams though..." She said as her hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer against her.

I smiled a bit before caressing her cheek with my right hand. She leaned into it before kissing it. I pecked her lips when I suddenly felt her gripping onto me hard. I looked back up at her but she had put her head onto my shoulder.

Her breathing was heavier and her grip tightened again.

"Achlys?"

I raised my hand towards her Face but she turned her back to me.

" I need some air." She said before storming out.

I followed her out to find her stumbling outside, barely walking.

"ACHLYS!"

I caught her before she fell.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned as i put her arm around my shoulders.

Her face was covered in black veins.

"Viktor..." She whispered.

"Do you need VIKTOR? OKAY ! HOLD ON!"