Chapter 34

"And why would I believe you?" She said crossing her arms.

"You don't have to but i advise you strongly to do so." He said in the same monotone voice.

I observed her for a minute before looking back at the mage.

"Fine, let's say i do believe you and this prophecy of yours... How would I know who that was?"

"A black cat with red eyes will appear before you."

The world around us suddenly switched to a more recent event.

"Wait... I recognize this ... It's when I had offended her and climbed on a rooftop with a stolen rose ..."

"I've kissed your lips a thousand times on this rooftop..."

I blushed as i watched her eyes go down to my lips and back up to my eyes. She was about to say something when she suddenly picked me up in her arms.

"What are you doing?!" I asked surprised as i held onto her to not fall.

"You're shivering, so I'm taking you home."

"Wait wha-"

I looked behind us to find a black cat staring at us with it's red eyes...

"...I'm ... The person ?" I whispered.

"Yes you are. Your arrival caused the end of the world but she refused to accept it. The one who would destroy the world needed to die, so she became that person to save you..."

The world around us suddenly switched once again back to the flower field

"So what can I do to prevent this?" She asked.

"Well... If you find Victims, burn them, i will collect their souls essence... But it's unavoidable either way. This person will cause a bloodbath and you will need to kill them"

Achlys slowly faded as i was in the flower field alone with the mage.

"Why am I still alive if it's unavoidable...?" I asked him.

"Achlys changed the threads of fate. She will take your place... But her blood is what's keeping you alive for now..."

"But she's immortal?!" I yelled at him.

He chuckled.

"Was. The runic stone absorbed her power. I would appreciate it if you gave that back." He said pointing at the stone in my hand.

I looked down at the stone.

" You said you had a pact with her... I'll give you the stone if you Make one with me."

He looked surprised but accepted.

"I see why you're her lover now ... What do you wish for?"

...

"A happy ending"

...

~~~~Achlys

I was laying in my white room when I looked down at the floor...

Huh... I never noticed that crack...

The floor suddenly broke under me and i was now free falling. My eyes Widened as under me was the earth and i was headed straight for the ocean.

The cold water invaded my body at impact... Everything was dark... Calm.. quiet...

"SWIM ACHLYS! SWIM UP! YOU'RE NOT ALONE!"

What...?

Before i knew it i had reached the surface.

What the hell ... Who was that...

A shark slowly approached me and swam next to me. I grabbed onto it when he suddenly led me under water again.

*Gasp*

I sat up in a bed i didn't know.

Where the hell am I...?

Standing up, i decided to explore this dream.

Music... This seems familiar...

I opened the door to this building to find them all laughing with each other. My eyes filling themselves with tears as they suddenly noticed me.

"Welcome Home Achlys."

My eyes fell on Vi, Ekko, Caitlyn and Viktor, looking at me with smiles on their faces.

.......