Chapter 20

~~~~~~Achlys

I accompanied Vi to the residence I found for her before returning back home. I opened the door to find the room in complete darkness as i closed it behind me.

I suddenly felt a hand gliding around my waist.

-"Jinx..."

I tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear as I watched her.

-"Your eyes glow now..." She whispered.

-"Do you like it?" I asked.

She nodded as she pulled on my jacket.

-"I wonder if something else glows too ..."

I raised an eyebrow as she proceed to push me on the bed to remove my jacket and shirt, leaving me in my sports bra. Her hand caressed and traced my glowing tattoos ever so gently as she sat on me. A smile appeared at the sight of her tattoo on me.

I smiled at her cuteness as i caressed her cheek. Doing so, brought her attention to me. She laid down on me, cupping my face with her hands.

-"You don't mind that I'm almost not human anymore...?" I asked.

-"Hm, it's kinda hot." She said with a teasing smile.

I laughed at her teasing as i rolled my eyes.

-"Can I get some of that Shimmer too? I want glowing eyes too" She asked.

-"Your eyes are already gorgeous. You don't need that."

She pouted as her head dropped on my chest.

-"Hmpf, you're no fun."

-"Is that so..?" I asked as a slight smile appeared on my face, amused by her reaction before turning her around and pinning her down under me.

My hand against her throat, i lowered myself to her ear and whispered.

-"My offer for fun-time is still available..."

I looked back at her as she suddenly grabbed the back of my neck pulling me closer to her.

-"Go ahead."

I leaned down to kiss her when I suddenly fell off the bed. Jinx stayed stunned for a moment as she leaned over the edge to find me on the floor.

-"You okay-"

Boom.

She blank a few times in shock as i watched her with a cheeky smile. Her mouth dropped open as she saw the gun in front of my face and all the pigment powder on her face. She laughed With me as she wiped it a bit.

-"You're unbelievable!" She said with the biggest smile.

I laughed as i sat up still holding the pigment gun in my hand.

-"It's everywhere! Achlys!" She whined while still laughing.

I stood up and approached her.

-"Come on, I'll g-"

My mouth dropped open as she threw a bag of glitter on me.

-"Jinx! It's everywhere!" I said laughing as i imitated her.

She gently hit my shoulder as I kissed her softly. As we parted, she looked at me with the biggest smile.

-"Glitter suits you you know." She said sarcastically.

I laughed as i passed my hand over my covered glitter face and wiped it against her cheek.

-"Hey!" She yelled as i held her by the waist.

I kissed her glittery cheek.

-"Come on, let's get clean." She said taking my hand and leading me to the bathroom.

-"Together?" I asked.

-"Well yeah! It's all the way in my back! So you better make sure I'm as clean as can be!" She said as she started unclothing herself.

I looked away as i felt her hands on my waist.

-"Aw, no need to be shy! We're both girls."

-"That's the problem." I said whispering and gulping.

She chuckled as her hand brought my face back to her.

-"You're my girlfriend. You can look. There no need to feel ashamed." She said handing me the shower handel. -"Now, Clean the mess you made."

I chuckled as i helped her wash her hair, back and face. She then got out and got into her sleepwear as she watched me with crossed arms.

-"What ...?" I asked confused.

-"Are you gonna remove it or do I need to do it?" She asked.

My face flushed as i looked away.

-"NO! I MEAN,no i.. can do it ... Thanks."

-"Ah so you can see me naked but i can't?" She said with a teasing smile.

-"No! That's not what I said! I just-"

She chuckled at my reaction.

-"I'm teasing, if you don't want to, i understand. Tell me when you-"

I cut her off.

-"I have a lot of scars... They're pretty disgusting."

She raised an eyebrow at me.

-"So ... You're not shy? You just don't want me to see Your scars...?" She said skeptical.

-"Yeah... Pretty much."

Her arms wrapped themselves around my neck as she looked at me with a grin.

-"I think scars are cool!"

I looked surprised at her as she continued.

-"They tell your story... And I'd like to know yours, if you'll finally allow me..." She whispered gently, almost in a comforting manner.

I smiled as i nodded.

-"Fine... I'll tell you."

She helped me clean myself and the ground up before we both sat down on the bed. We laid next to each other.

-"My real name is Chalys. I'm ... the second daughter of Singed, Silco's scientist... but he hid my existence to experiment on me when ... I was younger. I was a missing child... Even though I was there the whole time." I whispered.

Her eyes saddened as she realized.

-"That laboratory..."

-"Yeah, that was his secondary lab... Where i was for most of my childhood."

-"How long ?" She asked.

-" I was eight years old when I escaped. My sister helped me when she discovered where i was and gave to Silco, who then hid me. Unfortunately, she disappeared too. This all happened two years before Vander died..."

She slowly reached for my hand.

-"My 'father' injected thousand of drugs and toxins inside of me. One of them being the successful trial of the Shimmer which caused him to go mad and ... He gave me a constant reminder." I said pointing at my scar on my face as her fingers wrapped around my other hand.

-"So all those scars are from him?" She asked as i nodded in response.

She stayed silent for a few seconds before breaking the silence.

-"Do you remember your sister..?"

-"Not really ... All i remember was the last song she ever sang to me before dropping me off at Silco's door."

She caressed my face gently.

-"We can look for her if you want to..."

-"I... Would prefer to stay ignorant on this matter. All you find in truth is pain..." I whispered.

-"It's okay." She whispered coming A bit closer to me.

She put her forehead against mine as she closed her eyes. I observed her face then hands who were holding onto mine in silence before slowly closing my eyes too.