Chapter 18

-"Chalys ...? How... You're supposed to be dead."

I slightly chuckled as straightened myself up, standing proudly in front of him.

-"Chalys is dead. Not that it matters, you've always forgotten that you had two daughters anyways but i can't blame you, since you experimented on me like a rat for years on end. Who would consider their lab rat, a daughter?"

I heard the ruffling of fabric meaning he probably stood up.

-"How did you survive ..." he whispered.

-"Your favourite daughter, when she found out i wasn't in fact missing and what you really had been doing to me, she saved me and now she's missing... How interesting right...? But that's not why I'm here." I said seriously as the Shimmer resurfaced inside me.

His eyes widened once again.

-"As you can see, I've learned to control it but i was blinded by Piltover..."

I suddenly pushed him against the wall holding him by his collar.

-"Do something about it."

he raised his hands up in defeat.

-"Alright, I can give you a modified version of the Shimmer but i can't guarantee you won't become a monster."

-"That's already done, you piece of shit." I said letting him go and sitting on that damn operating table.

I looked up at the recognizable silhouette of Rio saddened by what they become. Just another vulgar specimen...

I'm sorry my friend...

-"Just like old times huh?" He said chuckling as he came back with the syringe.

-"Your attempt at humor is mediocre."

-"Oh come on, look at how you're talking to your dear father."

I looked back at him.

-"You aren't my father. Silco was more of a father than you were in your entire life."

He chuckled once again as he was starting to wrap a strap around my arm.

-"You say that and yet look who you're running to for comfort..."

He was lucky my arms were strapped down cause I would've sucker punched him if they hadn't.

-"I'm only allowing your sick experimental shit on me cause you're my last option. I never would've come if i had been given the choice not to." I said pissed off at his snarky comments.

-"We always have the choice... You could just stay blind." He said grabbing the needle and tapping on it.

-"No, i need to see someone again. Just inject me already you sadistic fuck." I said looking at him.

He suddenly roughly grabbed my face and stuffed something down my throat.

-"There, nobody will hear your screams now... That's a treat only i get to enjoy." He said as he plunged the first syringe into my eye.

My body went into shock as i screamed in agony. My body was shaking as he took my face from the other side and did it to my second eye.
My body started extremely convulsing as i tried to hold onto the metal table. My eyes shot open as my vision turned a purplish color. Shimmer dripping down my nose and cheeks.

Flashback:

-"Come on, be a good girl for daddy and make me proud will you?!" He screamed stabbing me with his new experimental drug.

I screamed and cried for him to stop but he just held onto my face as his eyes widened in excitement.

-"Your body is adapting to it! I've done it!" He screamed.

My eyes widened as he returned with more vials and this maniacal look on his face.

-"NO! STOP!" I screamed and begged but it was no use.

He proceeded to inject me everything in his frenzy as he cupped my face again.

-"You're my biggest achievement... You know daddy loves you right?"

He suddenly let go with his right hand and plunged it into his pocket. I looked at him exhausted as i cried Shimmer when he suddenly took out a blade. My eyes widened in shock as he approached my face.

-"Don't worry, Chalys... Daddy just needs to give you a pretty mark so that nobody can steal you. You understand right?"He Said bringing the knife to my face as I struggled to get out of his grip.

He slapped me and grabbed my face again.

-"STOP FIGHTING ME YOU LITTLE BITCH!"With that said he cut my left cheek.

End of Flashback:

My eyes shot open as I heard water flowing. My ears were ringing loudly as my vision slowly focused itself on Singed appearing in front of me.

I can see... Again...

-"You really are perfect ... My best creation." He whispered caressing my scar on my face as I suddenly uppercut him.

I sat up on the table as he flew to the ground. Breaking my straps, i stood up and looked down at him.

-"You have no right to claim what I've become as yours. Chalys was yours but you killed her."

I crouched in front of him holding a knife to his face as i held his cheeks.

-"Shall i mark you too father?" I said gliding the knife across his face as his eyes widened.

I planted the knife through his metal desk with ease before standing up.

-"What's wrong? can't hurt your own father?" He asked laughing.

I looked over my shoulder.

-"There's no space for a clear mark on your face. Just like there's no place for you in my life. My father perished a long time ago." I said before leaving his laboratory.

I walked out of the cave and looked down at my reflection in the water. I held my hand up to my now permanently Magenta eyes. Small purple veins were visible on parts of my face and A purplish streak had appeared in my hair.  I sighed dropping me hand and turned around when...

-"Achlys ...?"