End of Zaun

Rats crippled around me as the smell of blood invaded my nose. My body was weak... My vision was blurry as my ears rang.  I looked down to find myself impaled on a metal beam.

I screamed out in pain as all my adrenaline was gone. Any sort of movement would make me glide down even more.

I looked up at the sky in desperation to find The ship flying away.

I slightly chuckled.

"You're right Viktor... It's too dangerous to try and save me..."

My chuckles slowly transformed into cries.

"Please... Please come get me... Don't leave me ..."

The ship soon disappeared in the distance as my thoughts were confirmed.

They abandoned me.

My eyes Widened in realization.

That's right... I forgot ... In the end, all i have is myself.

...

Another building collapsed and broke the beam i was on. I cried out in pain as i hit the floor. I took the beam Out of my body and pressed on my wound that still hadn't stopped bleeding.

I gathered what energy i had left and crawled away as another piece was going to collapse. I screamed out as i was dragging myself towards the river. My hand touched the Shimmer and blood mixed water.

I rolled into the river and let myself be drifted away.

My vision went blurry and dark as my blood was turning the river red.

So ... This is the end?

I'm such a fool... To rely on others to save me...

My energy slowly left my body as i heard a familiar voice.

I opened my eyes to find my brother in front of me.

"Achlys, you need to fight."

...

Elysia...?

"It's not your time yet. Get up and fight."

...

What's the point ... I've been betrayed by the one i loved most ... Nothing matters anymore.

"When you're trying to be everyone's anchor, you often forget that you're the one drowning."

I looked at him in silence as he continued to keep eye contact.

I have nothing left...

"Then it is a perfect time to build something new." He said looking at me with a smile.

I sighed.

"I guess you're right ..."

My eyes shot open as i came back up from the river. I looked up at the moon as my wounds closed up.

"I will bring ruin to this world ... Just like you've brought it to mine."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Achlys: The death of the world

(season 3 coming soon)

~~~~~~~~~~~