Chapter 12

I pushed her away from me as a metal spear ended up right next to my face. I rolled over and stood up.

-"Ekko..." i whispered recognizing the sound of his timer.

He tilted his head at me as he eyed me up and down.

-"I thought Vi had finally taken care of you. Looks like i was wrong..." He said.

I looked at him with a smirk as I replied to him.

-"I thought my bomb had taken care of you but looks like i was wrong. Though i see your balance is a bit off... Did i cause your foot an ouchie?"

I giggled as I watched his face fill with anger. That's when I threw a smoke bomb at him. With his injury, his reflexes were not up to his usual standards. The board suddenly slid across the floor to my feet. I looked up to find Achlys holding him on the ground.

-"How rude to interrupt our date..." She whispered.

-"Date?! I thought she shot you?!" Yelled Ekko.

She looked back up at me as we both bursted out laughing.

-"Thank you hero but i don't need you saving me from my own girlfriend. At least this time."

I crouched in front of him and grabbed his face sliding my painted coated finger across his face, drawing a heart on his cheek.

-"Why are you here?" I asked him.

His eyes quickly shifted to Achlys before coming back to me. I looked at her and back at him.

-"You interested in what's mine now?" I said running my gun down his cheek.

-"Jinx, enough."

I looked back at her surprised.

-"What?! But it was only getting to the good part..." I whined.

-"Enough. Go home. I'll meet you there." She said sternly.

I watched her serious expression.

-"UGH! WHATEVER!"

I walked away out of frustration.

~~~~~~Achlys

I gently loosened my grip on him as i lowered myself to his ear.

-"I know what you want from me... But i can't help you right now. I have my own things to take care of first. Tell Heimerdinger I said hi."

I let go of him, helping him up before pushing him off the building. I then threw his board over the edge, knowing he'd be back on it in a minute. I turned my back to the ledge when I heard him behind me.

-"What are you up to ..." He asked.

-"I told you. I have business to take care of before being able to give it to you. Be patient, that's one thing you owe me." I said looking over my shoulder before walking away.

I arrived home to a trashed interior. I sighed as I picked up one of my books.

I knew exactly where to find her.

I entered her hideout, i was greeted with a bomb being thrown at me. I grabbed it and looked at it when it suddenly exploded and turned out to be a glitter bomb. I let go of the carcass as I looked up at Jinx sitting on her desk.

-"Why did you not get scared?!" She yelled.

-"I trust you."

I took a step forward as I was met by a gun on my forehead. She looked really mad.