Chapter 14

-"Who?" I asked.

-"Achlys."

-"Ah! Yes! I know where she is!"

-"Hurry up before I blast your face off." She said in a cold tone.

-"I'll tell you when you detach m-"

She suddenly pulled out a knife and cut the Line before I could finish my phrase. Her gun ended back on my forehead as she held onto my cane.

-"Where is she? I'm losing patience."

-"Piltover took her but let me accompany you. I grew up in the Undercity too and i don't agree with what Piltover has become. I'll help you."

-"As if u could help me..." She said looking down at me.

I kept my eye contact with her thinking she'd shoot me but after a few moments, she removed her gun from my forehead.

-"Don't get in my way." She said throwing my cane at me.

~~~~~~Jinx

I sprinted down the bridge as my path was blocked by Enforcers.

-"DONT APPROACH!"

I continued running towards them as Viktor ran behind me.

-"SIR! MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" They screamed at him unable to shoot me because of his proximity.

I glided under their legs as I let go of six bombs, attaching them to their boots. The explosion shook the ground as I stood back up, covered in smoke residue. In front of me was the scientist nodding at me.

We entered the building shooting everyone standing in our way.

~~~~~~~Vi

-"WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!" screamed a guard out as the ground suddenly shook.

I looked back at Caitlyn as she signaled no with her head. Screams resonated through the walls as I ran off.

-" Vi!" She Screamed as she ran after me.

~~~~~Jinx

Smoke cleared up as Vi appeared.

-"Pow pow, don't do this."

-"Let me pass... I won't repeat myself." I said in a cold tone.

-"Please this isn't the answer."

-"I'M NOT HERE FOR YOU! THEY'RE GOING TO KILL ACHLYS. LET. ME. THROUGH." I screamed as I got out my minigun.

-"Please we don't have much time left." Whispered Viktor behind me.

-"How do I know you're not just trying to steal the new energy source?!" Said Vi holding her fist up.

Viktor stepped out from behind me.

-"You don't understand! She is the new energy source! They're using her energy as a new motor for all of this." Yelled Viktor.

She looked at me hesitantly before dropping her fists. 

-"Go... I'll catch up later." She whispered looking at me seriously before putting her fist back up.

I passed her running as she distracted the Enforcers. Viktor showed me the way. He suddenly held my arm.

-"We should probably be more stealthy if you want to save her. She's going to be extremely weak so you'll probably have to carry her. This means you won't be able to defend yourself."

I looked down at my gun for a second before realizing he was right.

-"Don't worry. I'll protect you." He said putting his hand on my shoulder.

-"Why are you doing this?" I asked sceptical.

-"I'm from the Undercity and seeing your friend sacrificing herself made me realize that Piltover wasn't on my side anymore."

I looked at him for a second before handing him my gun.

-"You trust me...?"

-"Of course not, but you probably wouldn't be able to shoot me even if u were trying betray me. You're an easy target, i could come finish you later." I said with a smile.

He looked at me a little disturbed but he obliged and stood up. With that said he entered the laboratory, giving me an opening to sneak my way in.

-"Viktor? What are you doing here?" Said a man.

Viktor suddenly pulled out the gun and pointed it at him.

-"I'm sorry Jayce but you betrayed me... I won't let you hurt people for your own benefits anymore." Said Viktor.

I stepped out of the shadows as my eyes widened at the scene.

-"Achlys...?" I whispered in shock.

-'You brought JINX?! VIKTOR ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOU'RE GONNA RUIN OUR PEACE!" Yelled Jayce at Viktor.

-"Peace? You call this peace?! How blind can you be... Jinx, press the green button it should release her." He said sternly.

VI busted down the door. Her eyes Widened as they Fell upon Achlys.

I pressed the green button as I began kicking at the glass to speed up the process. The glass suddenly broke as she fell in my arms. I looked back at Viktor and Vi.

-"RUN! I'LL BE BEHIND YOU."

That's when Viktor and I were pushed through the window by Vi's body. The three of us fell on the bridge as we were circled by Enforcers.

-"Jump." She whispered to me and Viktor.

I looked back up at her as my eyes fell on Caitlyn who had just emerged from the Enforcers crowd. I wrapped my arms around Achlys in a tight embrace as I stood up. They suddenly started shooting at us.

Caitlyn looked shocked as we suddenly jumped off the bridge. Vi stayed behind for a moment making eye contact with Caitlyn before jumping off too.

-'VI!"She screamed standing at the ledge.

Achlys suddenly slipped out of my embrace as I extended my hand out desperately trying to get a hold of her.

-"NO!" I screamed before hitting the water and blacking out.