Chapter 9

-"Jinx..." I whispered as her hands slowly creeped up my neck slowly pulling me towards her lips.

-"Yo Achlywoah-..........i'm sorry."

I sighed out of frustration as I turned to face him.

-"It's nothing, don't worry about it. Come on Jinx let's go home."

We walked in silence.

This is awkward.

I took her hand and gently pulled her as I walked through numerous alleyways. We ended up at the edge of the river and i sat down on the ledge.

-"What are we doing here?" She asked as she sat down next to me.

-"I ... I don't know. This is where I come when I need time to think for myself... Jinx, we need to talk about ... Us."

-"Sure." She responded with a smile.

-"My feelings about you are confused ... There's this ..."

-"Tension." She completed.

I looked over at her as I nodded.

-"I noticed. I don't know what it is... I'm not good with my feelings either.  How about we both take a walk by ourselves to collect our thoughts..." She asked.

-"Sure, that's a good idea. I might not have an answer directly but ... It might clear some things out."

We both stood up as she suddenly kissed my cheek.

-"See you later Hot stuff."

.

-"Found you Pow-pow..."

~~~~ Jinx

I was walking when I suddenly felt a presence behind me.

-"You're gonna keep following me?"  I said turning around to find Vi on A rooftop.

-"I just wanna talk."

-"I don't have anything to tell a traitor." I said as I continued walking.

-"Po- ... Jinx, hear me out. I'm trying to look out for you-"

-"I've been looking out for myself ever since you abandoned me. Why don't you go back to your little girlfriend and leave me alone?" I took a right turn as she continued following me.

-" You need to listen to me! The council from Piltover wants you gone. You're a menace to them. Please, let me help you. We can still make it right... Tell me who you saved in that prison."

-" It's none of your business. You're not a part of this town anymore. If I were you I'd stop following me..." I said nonchalantly as I continued walking deeper into alleyways.

I suddenly heard a scream behind me.

-" Oh ... Well, you can't say that i didn't warn you." I said looking back at her with both of her hands binded with one of my gadgets.

~~~~~~~~Vi

-"My my... I knew you were talented but I'm impressed Sweet Cheeks. Just as I was done with my upper business.. " Said A voice from the shadows.

I looked over in the shadows to see a girl coming out. She extended her hand towards Powder as she buried her cheek against her hand. They looked at eachother for a moment as the stranger put a lock of hair behind her ear  before kissing her nosebridge.

Her soft eyes suddenly turned to me in a cold stare.

-"So this is the traitor you were talking about?" She said as she approached me.

-"Powder don't let her manipulate-"

My face was suddenly grabbed by the stranger as she made me look at her.

-"Her name is Jinx and you should respect that... " She whispered.

She chuckled as she observed me.

-" You're pretty hot for a traitor ... Cupcake." A smirk appeared on her face as panic formed on mine.

-"What did you just call me...?" I asked.

She suddenly let go of me.

-" Oh wait ... That's what you call your little surface girlfriend. My bad for the mix up."

-" What did you do to her?!" I screamed trying to fight against the restrains.

-"Me? Nothing. This encounter between us is just a little warning. You stay out of our business and we'll stay out of yours... It's quite simple. I don't judge you for your decision, i mean, who wouldn't want to live up there if that got a chance right?"

-"But that's not ..."

Powder suddenly approached me as she crouched in front of me.

-"If you want to live a peaceful life with your girlfriend, leave this wicked land... Things are gonna change around here Vi. A new era is coming... Goodbye." She said before releasing me.

When I looked back up, they were gone...

I stumbled around the city asking everyone if they had seen Jinx but no one answered. I walked out towards the bridge as I saw Caitlyn on the other end. I turned to look back at the city as I saw Powder in the mass standing looking at me when she suddenly disappeared behind someone again.

Her words resonated in my head...

"A new era is coming..."

My legs gave in as i started screaming with all of my might, Caitlyn ran by my side.

~~~~~~~~~~

I watched her in that Enforcer's arms. As I leaned against Achlys wrapping my arms around her waist.

-"Why did we come to this...?"

-"We're not doing anything wrong... We deserve equality and we'll fight for it."

She looked down at Jinx to find her clinging onto her. She softly caressed her hair as she whispered: -"Let's get back home"

As Jinx stood up,  Achlys looked back at Vi and Caitlyn walking away.

-"I almost pity you... Torn between love and family... " She whispered when jinx suddenly grabbed her hand.

-"Achlys?"

-"Yeah, I'm sorry. Let's go."