Chapter 27

~~~~Jinx

I looked up to find Achlys hanging half outside of the flying ship, Vala's knife cutting her hands as she desperately tried to hold her back.

I got up and ran past Viktor.

"JINX! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He screamed in panic trying to follow me

"SAVING ACHLYS!" I yelled continuing to run.

"SHE'S GOING TO KILL YOU! YOU'VE BETRAYED HER!" He answered look worried.

"WELL WHAT A HELL OF A WAY TO DIE THEN!"

I ran to my private burial room where Achlys put all of my stuff and took fishbones plus the rest of my weapons. I began climbing buildings to get a good shot at the flying ship without hitting Achlys.

"Come on Pow pow... Show Achlys how much you love her!"

I began shooting the cockpit, creating a shock that made Achlys and Vala fall back inside.

Yes!

I suddenly noticed the pilot coming in my direction as he had lost a bit of the control he had.

I need to get on that ship as fast as I can to help her!

The ship dangerously dropped down as i ran on rooftops trying to follow it. The pilot looked at me shocked as i threw a bomb at him while winking. Finally after the bomb exploded, it was low enough for me to jump, ending up on the outside of the cockpit, i was in a very delicate situation.

Achlys and i made eye contact and she looked shocked to find me on the cockpit. Vala was being held under her and was clearly being chocked to death ... That's when I suddenly saw the Pilot turning around with a gun towards Achlys.

"WATCH OUT!"

I jumped through the opened side door and instinctively shot the pilot.

"NO!" Screamed Achlys but it was too late.

She looked at me enraged.

"WHY DID YOU KILL THE PILOT?! I CAN'T PILOT THIS SHIT!"

She ran over to the cockpit throwing the body out of the ship and tried to take back control. My eyes suddenly widened in realization.

Where's Vala...?

I turned towards the opened side door to find out she had jumped out with the only parachute aboard.

"FUCK! FUCK! THIS THING ISN'T WORKING! IT JUST KEEPS GOING HIGHER!"

Achlys started hitting on the steering wheel trying to get it to react but nothing... The ship just continued to go higher and higher which was bad.

~~~~Achlys

My eyes widened in realization...

Where's Vala?

I turned around to find Jinx holding fishbones over her shoulder with her finger on the trigger clearly targeting Vala who was going towards Zaun.

If she shoots ... Zaun will be destroyed...

NO!