Chapter 10

~~~~Achlys

I removed my hand from her body as she fell limp. The young man's eyes were wide but he was oddly calm for someone who had just seen his friends die.

I threw a map at him.

"Indicate Noxus on it."

He dipped his finger in blood as there were no pens and marked an X on the map. He pushed the map back to me as i looked at it content.

"Good. You look awfully calm for someone who just watched their friends die in front of them." I said looking back at him as i put the map in my pocket.

"Those weren't my friends! They were just temporary, i was only cooperating cause Vala wanted me too."

I looked at him silently.

"You do know that i killed your sister right?" I asked him.

He nodded.

"Yeah, it doesn't matter. I was going to sell them out anyways right?"

I sighed as i looked back at the ceiling.

"Sell your own sister out?"

"Yes ! Of course!"

"How do I know you won't betray me?"

"What? Me? No never i am devoted to you now my Lady!"

"You betrayed your own blood."

"Vala was never loved, not considered a part of the family, neither worthy of anything as she was weak. That's why father beat her. That Bitch deserved-"

A sound of and unsheathed sword rang through the room as one final sound followed.

*Thump*

I looked down at the body Of Torhan as my breathing was heavy. My body had reacted before i had realized what i had done. I threw the sword on his body as my breathing calmed itself.

How could I trust someone who snitched on their own blood.

"Lesson number 1, Don't reveal your intentions towards your enemy to your own enemy. Lesson number 2, Never badmouth someone i loved."

I crouched in front of his body and closed his eyelids with my fingertips.

"Tell Vala I'm sorry."

I dragged the 4 bodies towards the entrance of the city and dropped them in front of the citizens.

"YOUR COUNCIL IS DEAD!" I screamed with a smile as panic invaded the crowd.

I observed those weak mortals running for their lives as i set their city ablaze with flames. I sat down on the council's rooftop watching the disaster unfold under me.

The screams of mother's trying to save their children, screams of pain, screams of terror as they discover a body of a loved one.

"Everything's more beautiful... When you're doomed... And I have avenged you all with this spectacle... "