Chapter 25

Her kiss brought me back to reality...

The rough reality where Achlys looked at me in shock and betrayal. 

"No... Why..." She whispered.

Vala began chuckling before tapping my shoulder.

"It was a pleasure working with you."

Achlys suddenly slipped out of the hold of the men and ran towards me.

My eyes widened as i realized she wasn't going to hug me but was headed towards Vala.

The city began trembling as she screamed out.

"NO!"

Vala smirked before pushing the boxes off the edge.

She tried to catch the boxes but the vials dropped into the river. My eyes widened at the amount of shimmer that was absorbed as her blood was streaming in that river.

Achlys screamed out of pain as purple veins appeared on her face.

"ACHLYS!"

I ran by her side with Viktor but she pushed me away.

"DONT TOUCH ME!" She screamed falling into Viktor's arms barely standing up. "YOU BETRAYED ME! YOU BETRAYED ZAUN!"

Viktor held her up while looking at me disappointed... I tried to answer when...

*Clink*

Her eyes darted towards the incoming bomb.

"JINX!"

She suddenly kicked Viktor back and jumped on me. The bomb went off and panic spread through the city.

I looked at her on top of me but she looked down at me angered. She immediately got back up and began running through the crowd.

"ACHLYS!" I screamed while stumbling to get back up.

"Jinx!"

I turned around to find Viktor.

"WE NEED TO GET THEM TO SAFETY!"

"What safety?! We're fucking doomed!" I screamed back.

~~~~Achlys

I continued running to find Vala trying to slip away in a small ship.

"VALA!"

She turned around surprised as i jumped up and punched her into the ground. Her body created a crater at the impact. I took her by the shirt and threw her into a house.

"I'm going to ruin you." I whispered when I suddenly had a pulsion run through my body.

I fell to my knees as i wasn't used to this anymore but looked up at her filled with rage.

"YOU'RE GONNA PAY!" I screamed as i was getting ready to strike.

The earth suddenly shook making us stumble. Vala began running towards the ledge. I looked at the ledge to find a small flying ship waiting for her.

"OH NO YOU FUCKING DON'T!"

I ran after her while being shot by her men and jumped onto her ship. Her eyes Widened as i had made it and punched her face in. She took a blade out and began swinging at me.

"Let's dance BABY!" She yelled with a psychotic smile.