Chapter 24

I took the vial and injected it into my arm.

"JINX NO!"

Images of Everyone flooded my brain. I jumped from past to future continuously, my memory completely jumbled. Even though they were jumbled, i remembered everything...

Vala was right my body recognized the substance.

Flashback:

~~~~Vi

“We’ve all had bad days. But we learn. And we stick together.“

~~~~Viktor

“Nobody’s ever believed in me. A poor cripple from the undercity. I was an outsider the moment I stepped foot in Piltover. I didn’t have the benefits of a patron or a name. I simply believed in myself.”

~~~~Vi

“You know, Powder, what makes you different makes you strong. Always remember that, okay?”

~~~~Silco

“It’s okay. We’ll show them. We will show them all.”

~~~~Vi

“You’re all I have left. I can’t lose you.”

~~~~Silco

"Betrayal, that pain that feels like it’ll eat you from the inside out, can either break you or forge you into something greater."

~~~~Vi

“Mylo’s wrong, Powder. You’re stronger than you think. And one day… This city’s gonna respect us.”

Images of my brothers flooded my brain as tears began running down my cheek.

~~~~Silco

“You’re strong now. Just like you were always meant to be.”

...

“I am your family. Everyone else betrays us.”

~~~~Viktor

“There is always a choice.”

~~~~Silco

“I never would have given you to them. Not for anything. Don’t cry. You’re perfect.”

...

"No! Stop!" I screamed holding my head as all these memories invaded my memory.

I turned around to find Mylo and claggor.

"You killed us. It's all your fault." They yelled at me covered in blood.

"No! I didn't mean to! I just wanted to help!"

"You ruined everything! If only you could've been like Vi." Said Vander behind me.

I held my head between my head as i hid in the corner.

"No! I didn't mean to ... Please... Violet... Don't leave me..." I whispered in extreme distress as a bright blue light blinded me.

I suddenly felt a hand caressing my cheek. I looked up, my vision blurry.

"Is this what you're looking for?" She said holding my gun.

Achlys...?

I sat up trying to catch her but i fell forward into the darkness. Under me was her letter and her earring.

"Don't be sad, i wanted this... I'm lucky to only be blind." She said bringing my face back up towards her.

She took me in her arms caressing my hair.

"I love you Jinx... Forever and always." She whispered to me before kissing me.

...

Forever and always...