Chapter 3

We arrived at a very modest house.

"What?" She asked looking back at my surprised face.

"I just ... Imagined something more luxurious for the Legend of Zaun..."

She chuckled.

"You chose this house actually." She said opening the door.

We entered and my eyes widened.

The walls were covered in drawings. I passed my hands on them as Achlys observed me.

"Do you remember?"

"I ... Remember my sister ... How she betrayed a me for this Caitlyn ... Silco... i remember promising to never trust anyone ... This feels familiar but ... I can't seem to remember it clearly."

I looked back at her.

"But why do I trust you blindly..."

"Because you already did... Quite literally... Anyways, I'll let you discover as much as you want. Just don't go out, people could get confused."

"Where are you going?" I asked looking at her.

She smiled.

"Don't worry lost puppy, I'm not abandoning you." She said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"Seriously though, I'll be sleeping on the couch. Must be a lot to take in, so I'm giving you space."

She closed the door behind her. My hand instinctively went to grab the handle but i stopped myself.

My body reacted before I could even think about it... She's right. It does remember her but why don't i ...?

I looked at the picture next to her bed. My eyes widened at the striking ressemblance. I looked at myself in the mirror and back at the picture.

~~~~~~ Achlys

"Sorry i forgot -"

My eyes widened as I saw her in front of me with her old clothes on and her two braids. My body froze.

"I'm so sorry! I - i don't know what i thought-"

"Don't apologize. They're yours. You have the right to put them on... I was just ... Surprised."

Her eyes slowly scanned down my body.

Is she checking me out again?

She then looked back up to me and ran towards me. Unfortunately, she slipped on her clothes she had thrown on the ground.

"Jinx!"

I caught her but she once again fell forward on top of me, My tea spilling all over me.

"Omg! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!"

"Yep... Totally okay..." I said wiping the tea off my eyes with my hands.

~~~~~Jinx

"I didn't mean to, wait I'll go get-"

She suddenly removed her shirt in front of me. My body froze as My eyes hungrily rand along her toned body as i towel dried her. 

"If you want a piece just say that..."

Her voice brought me back to reality.

"Are you always like this?" I asked looking at her towering over me...

She must be at least 6 feet tall.

"How ...?" She asked looking down at me and corner me by putting her arms on her desk.

"... Like this." I whispered as she stopped a few millimeters away from my face and making very direct eye contact.

"There you go again with all your questions... She haven't changed one bit." She said looking down at my lips before coming back up.

Is she going to ...

She suddenly backed off and took her wet t shirt in her hand. She looked back over her shoulder... Tea still dripping down her body and her hair wet.

"You forgot me right?"

I nodded.

"I'll just make you fall in love with me again... But this time... I'll make sure neither you or your body forget me ever again Sweet Cheeks..." She said in a serious tone, lustfully eyes on me as a smirk appeared on her face.