Chapter 34

The Enforcers around us were cut down so fast that i couldn't even see who it was.

"This is a misunderstanding! We can arrange something!"

Is that ... Jayce?

I raised my head as my eyes focused slowly.

No ... Impossible...

My eyes widened at the sight of Achlys back up and having Jayce pinned down in front of the whole council.

"Caitlyn, are you alright?" She asked.

I looked at her in shock.

How...

"Caitlyn?" She asked again but this time turning her head towards me.

"WATCH OUT!" I yelled but it was too late.

Jayce had planted his knife into her chest.

"No..." I whispered in shock.

"NO!" Screamed another voice behind the council... I was unable to see who it was...

A slight chuckled escaped her mouth before she pulled out the knife and threw it towards me.

"What are you..." Said Jayce In horror.

"I'm your worst nightmare." She whispered to him. "CAITLYN! Get the other two away from here."

I got up and took the two unconscious when I heard a familiar voice.

"CAITLYN! Come home!" Screamed my mother out.

I looked over my shoulder.

"I'm already home."

~~~~~~~~ Achlys

Mel suddenly screamed.

"REWIND!"

My eyes widened.

Oh no...

The recognizable mask of the young man appeared.

"You..."

He looked at Caitlyn and back at me.

"Don't you dare. " I said holding a gun to Jayce's head.

"Rewind! What are you doing?!" Said Mel in frustration.

I looked at him fearlessly, ready to fight if i had to.

He suddenly dropped his mask and ran off after Caitlyn.

No!

I pushed Jayce back into the crowd of the council and activated six of Jinx's bombs she had dropped while being shot.

The explosion shook the earth and made the bridge collapse. I pushed Caitlyn with the others to help them go faster. When I suddenly saw the young man falling as the ground under him collapsed.

"CONTINUE!"

I tracked back and caught his arm just in time. He looked up to me in shock and i, in confusion.

*Click*

My eyes darted up towards the other side of the bridge to find a sniper pointing in the our direction.

He's my only chance of finding my sister...

The gunshot echoed through the city as i looked back up. The young man looked at me panting as heavily as i was.

Another click brought me back to reality.

"LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!"

I took Jinx in my arms and the Young man took Vi over his shoulder.

....

"Achlys?"

I came back to my senses and looked at Viktor.

"How are they?" I asked.

"Caitlyn's fine, Vi will need some time to recover but she should be fine too and Jinx is stable on her IV."

"Good..."

He sat down in front of me concerned.

"What is it? You should be celebrating... You finally separated the two cities." He said.

"It's not over." I said looking back up at him."it will never end... At least not with the council still active."

He looked down.

"You're probably right but for now, you've given us time to prepare ourselves for that day. You're the hero right now."

I chuckled.

"A Hero...? You've got it all wrong..." I said taking the knife who was on his table.

I cut my wrist in front of him. His eyes widened in shock as my wounds instantly healed.

"I'm the Villain... The antagonist... And my father just made me eternal. That bastard..." I said dropping the knife.

"Achlys... Do you know what this means ... You'll live forever this is great!" He exclaimed.

"IT'S NOT!" I screamed at him throwing a chair at him.

I approached him.

"From the perspective of someone's who's dying it must be great but you've forgotten the rest. I am going to see all of you age and die..."

I clenched my fist and looked down. I sighed before staring to talk again.

"... I've never been the hero... The only reason you glorify my acts ... Is because Piltover's were worse. "

"You're right... But you're the Villain Zaun needed to flourish... The friend i need to continue fighting..."

The door flew open.