Chapter 19

~~~~Jinx

I stood in front of the personal statue of Vi that was made on top of her tomb. I observed her face trying to remember clearly but everything was blurry. I sighed and sat down next to her.

"Hey sis... It's been a long time..."

The silence was loud.

The only thing keeping me company being the sound of the wind rustling of the thousand of flowers on her tomb gently.

"Looks like they love you... I'm glad."

I leaned against her leg and talked to her.

"I miss you..."

...

"I wish I could remember you more clearly ..."

...

"... I know... I'm a bad sister." I whispered.
"At least Achlys made sure you'd never be forgotten... That any of us wouldn't be forgotten..."

The silence was hard to bear.

"I don't know what to do Vi... I want to remember ... But everyone tells me how traumatic my past is..."

I looked up at her.

"Was our childhood really that bad ...?" I asked her.

Of course, silence followed.

I sighed and began walking.

Where was i going? No idea.

A little door grabbed my attention. I looked around to see if anyone was around.

Should i...? No... I can't do that.

I eventually gave in and entered the door. My eyes widened to find a room filled with gorgeous flowers. I followed the little stones that were placed on the ground to find the center of the room. A gigantic portrait of me was hung on the wall. I had never seen anything as beautiful...

I looked down to find my name on the center stone i was standing right behind of. I crouched down to find crayons ... Paper...

This room was filled of things... achlys probably brought them for me...

Are these... All mine?

I walked around the room passing my hand over books of plans and drawings... Puppets...

"Huh... You're quite nice..." I said taking a hand gun.

It had some paint splashes on it.

A minigun...

I took it in my hands and pretended to shoot with it.

"Hm... This feels ... Familiar somehow... What kind of life did i live to need all these guns- IS THAT A BAZOOKA?!" I yelled dropping the minigun and caressing the Shark-like bazooka.

"Hm ... What's this Blue light ...?"

~~~~~ Achlys

I stood at the edge of a building looking down at the endless drop under me. I raised a foot when I suddenly heard a scream behind me.

"ACHLYS!"

"Vala...?"