Chapter 37

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 37: Enjoy your wedding night

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 37: Enjoy your wedding night

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Enjoy your wedding night

"It has nothing to do with me this time. Grandpa asked me to do this." Yu Wenjin shook the key in his hand and continued with a smile: "Ah Chao, you can enjoy the wedding night that belongs to you alone. I go first."

After saying this, Yu Wenjin left with the key.

Listening to the footsteps, he went further and further, until he disappeared completely, Gu Wuhao knew that Yu Wenjin had really left.

His body was getting hotter and hotter, and Tang Anran on the side obviously had the same reaction as himself, so Gu Wuhao had now guessed what medicine Yu Wenjin had given them both.

Now Yu Wenjin locked the door again, and they couldn't get out at all. It would be very easy for accidents to go on like this!

"It's hot, it's really hot." Tang Anran stretched out his hand to pull on his dress, while raising his hand to fan the face, hoping to reduce the heat in his body a little.

But this little wind had no effect at all. Not only did her body get hotter and hotter, she even started to itch in her heart, as if there was something missing in her body.

Gu Wushao saw that the door was really unable to open, so he turned around and walked to the bed.

Looking at Tang Anran, whose face was flushed by the bed and her brows were charming, the fire in Gu Wuhao's body that had just been forcibly suppressed by him ignited again.

"It might be better to take a shower," Gu Wuhao said to Tang Anran in a dumb voice.

Gu Wuzhuo's voice was low and hoarse, very attractive, and now it was like a fluffy brush rubbing against her ears, making her ears itchy, and her body began to itch.

Tang Anran felt that he might be drunk, and he nodded in response and was about to go to the bathroom to take a bath. As soon as he got up, he accidentally stepped on the skirt and fell directly to the ground with a shake.

"Ah!" She exclaimed subconsciously, already closing her eyes to face the pain, but unexpectedly fell into a firm embrace.

Both of them have become hotter, so close contact makes the temperature even hotter.

"This is... what's going on?" Tang Anran took a breath and looked at Gu Wuhao suspiciously.

She is not a little girl who has never experienced human affairs. She even had children before, so it is impossible not to know what she thinks about the current state of her body.

But her stopping power has always been good, it's impossible to lose control after just drinking a little wine.

The soft touch in his arms made Gu Wuhao's sanity dissipate instantly, and he almost couldn't help it, but he had always had super willpower, so even at such a juncture, Gu Wuhao could still force himself to hold it back.

It's just that he held it back, but Tang Anran, who had weak willpower, couldn't help it.

"It's so uncomfortable, it's so hot..." Tang Anran frowned and murmured softly, unconsciously groping around Gu Wuhao's body with his hands.

Gu Wuzheng can still bear it now, but when Tang Anran provokes him like this, he is very worried that he will not be able to bear it in the future.