Chapter 89

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 89: Can only win and not lose

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 89: Can only win and not lose

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Can only win and not lose

Gu Wuzheng waited for another ten minutes, but still didn't see Tang Anran, and finally couldn't wait any longer, and drove the car directly to the door of Wanfu Group.

Two security guards were standing at the door, and when they saw Gu Wuhao, they immediately stepped forward and stopped in front of him.

"Have you seen Xu Te help coming out?" Gu Wuhao frowned and asked anxiously.

The two security guards had the impression of the new special assistant Xu, especially Tang Anran greeted them before he left, so when they heard Gu Wuhao's question, they replied in unison: "Special assistant Xu got off work early. Up."

"It's off work? When did she come out?" Gu Wuzheng excitedly grabbed a security guard's arm.

The security guard was taken aback by him, but he quickly recalled: "It was about ten o'clock, because Xu Tezhu was the first batch of off work in the department that worked overtime today, so I took a look.

time. "

When Tang Anran heard that Tang Anran had left for more than two hours, Gu Wuhao's face was so gloomy that he drove back to the villa immediately after releasing the security.

He still had a glimmer of hope in his heart, maybe Tang Anran went home by himself, but after he returned to the villa and asked the servant, he knew that Tang Anran hadn't come back at all.

She is really missing.

The two had already had a heart-to-heart relationship. Gu Wuhao knew that Tang Anran would not disappear for no reason like before, so she must have had some accident this time.

Before he could think too much, Gu Wuhao immediately called several of the Gu family's subordinates in Beicheng, asking them to find Tang Anran quickly, and then drove to all the places Tang Anran might go to see if she could be found.

Tang Anran opened his eyes in a daze, the darkness in front of him, and he was lying on the cold ground.

She waited for a while and saw that there was no movement around, she was preparing

He stood up from the ground with his hands supported, only to find that his body was sore and weak, with no strength at all.

There is no way, she can only keep the previous movements and continue to lie on the ground.

Tang Anran knew very well that he had been drugged.

However, it hasn't been a long time since she came to Beicheng as Xu Anran, and she didn't have any enemies with anyone. Who was kidnapping her?

She has no strength now, and there is pitch darkness all around her. She has no idea what environment she is in, her bag is gone, and there is no way to call Gu Wuzheng for help.

Probably the effect of the medicine hadn't completely passed, Tang Anran only awoke for a few minutes before falling asleep again.

When she woke up again, the sky was already bright.

With the light coming in from the window, Tang Anran finally saw what kind of environment he was in.

A small room no more than ten square meters, filled with cardboard boxes, and a folded single bed in the corner next to the bed,