Chapter 74

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 74: Catalyst of their feelings

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 74: Catalyst of their feelings

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Catalyst of their feelings

In a pleasant coffee shop, Tang Anran was sitting by the window drinking coffee.

Half an hour ago, when she was packing her things to get off work, Wen Yijia suddenly called and asked her to meet.

Since the last time they met in the manor, the two met together from time to time, so Tang Anran didn't ask too much, so he agreed directly, and then went to the cafe where they met to wait for her.

Not long after waiting, Wen Yijia hurried in.

"Are you okay?" Wen Yijia asked out anxiously as soon as she sat down opposite Tang Anran.

Hearing her thoughtless questioning, Tang Anran was a little puzzled: "It's okay, what's the matter?"

Wen Yijia looked at Tang Anran up and down, and he was relieved when she saw that she looked really the same as usual.

After ordering a glass of juice from the waiter, Wen Yijia spoke again: "I heard that Meng Yaxin is back. Have you met?"

Hearing Meng Yaxin’s name again, Tang Anran smiled helplessly: “Suddenly I felt that since this Meng Yaxin appeared, my side

Everyone seems to be talking about her. "

"Don't mind, I'm telling you about this very seriously now." Wen Yijia frowned slightly: "Meng Yaxin, this person is not easy."

Tang Anran looked at Wen Yijia's nervous look and couldn't help laughing and joking: "Of course it is not easy to let our Miss Wen speak ill of the back."

Wen Yijia's personality has always been gentle and gentle, as if she would not be angry at all, and her words and deeds are all the standards of a lady, and she rarely hears other people's bad things.

"I didn't joking with you." Wen Yijia took a sip of the juice and looked at Tang Anran worriedly: "I have known Meng Yaxin since we were young, and I don't know 100% of her as a person, but at least we know about 70 or 80%. ."

"Her thoughts are deeper than we thought. When you are with her, you must be more mindful."

Tang Anran knew that Wen Yijia cared about herself from the heart, and was very touched in her heart, and then put away the smile on her face and began to be serious.

"In fact, I was aware of what you said a long time ago. I thought I was thinking too much, but now it seems that I guessed right." Tang Anran sighed lightly.

Tone: "It's just that Grandpa has let her live in the old house, and she hasn't done anything. I don't know what her purpose is for a while."

"But don't worry, I will pay more attention to it in the future, don't worry." Tang Anran said, and patted Wen Yijia's hand comfortingly.

In fact, she and Wen Yijia have only known each other for two months, but she can feel that Wen Yijia treats herself sincerely, so she is willing to give back to her sincerely.

After all, she never measured the depth of a relationship by the length of time.

"Well, as long as you pay more attention, I don't think she will be able to make waves." Wen Yijia nodded in agreement, picked up the juice and was about to drink another glass, when something suddenly occurred.