Chapter 114

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 114: Never marry another woman

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 114: Never marry another woman

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Never marry another woman

Seeing Gu Wuhao coming over, Meng Yaxin's face immediately showed a bright smile.

But before she had time to speak, Gu Wuhao had already spoken first: "Throw her out."

His voice was cold, his expression was gloomy, in front of all the servants, he didn't save Meng Yaxin any face.

"A Chao, don't forget, I was also the hostess of this villa!" Meng Yaxin clenched her hands and shouted at him excitedly: "You once promised to marry me and never leave me forever. These promises Have you forgotten everything?"

"Grandpa Gu has already set our wedding date. It will be on the 10th of next month, and there is less than half a month left. Even if you don't want to marry, I will get married!"

After venting these words, Meng Yaxin held her head high, stepped on her high heels and quickly left the villa.

After listening to Meng Yaxin's words, Gu Wuzheng's expression became more

Adding to the ugliness, the brows are also locked.

He thought that Grandpa didn't mention marriage anymore in the past few days, he just cancelled that proposal, but he didn't expect he even booked the wedding day.

It is impossible for him to marry Meng Yaxin in this life!

Exhaling heavily, Gu Wuhao picked up the car key and drove quickly to the Gu's old house.

As soon as Meng Yaxin entered the gate with her front foot, Gu Wuhao followed her back foot. Father Gu thought they were coming back together, and his face immediately showed a satisfied smile.

"That's right, you are about to get married soon. Cultivate more affection before marriage. After getting married, let me hug a fat grandson soon." Old man Gu took a sip of tea and smiled while watching them joke Tao.

In front of Mr. Gu, Meng Yaxin had already taken up the arrogant posture just now, sitting beside him with a shy smile: "Grandpa, don't tease us, Ah Chao still doesn't agree to marry me."

"I don't agree?" When Grandpa Gu heard this, the smile on his face suddenly closed, and he looked at Gu Wuhao dissatisfiedly: "Ah Chao, didn't you love Yaxin very much before? Now I let you get married, you still have What dissatisfied?"

"Grandpa, I only love An Ran." Gu Wuzheng looked at Grandpa Gu and said solemnly: "Apart from her, I will not marry other women."

"You! You rebellious son!" Old man Gu was trembling all over by Gu Wuhao's anger. He directly lifted the crutches and hit Gu Wuhao's leg hard: "Kneel me down!"

Gu Wuzheng's expression remained unchanged, and he knelt directly in front of Old Man Gu, letting his crutches hit him again and again, but he did not say anything.

After all, Grandpa Gu is already in his seventies, and remembering that he was seriously ill before, after a few hits, he was so tired that he started to pant.

A layer of sweat oozes out of Gu Wuhao's forehead, indicating that he also feels pain, but he has been patient.

"I'm asking you, do you want to marry Yaxin?" Mr. Gu Ju

Pointing at the crutches, Gu Wuzheng asked harshly.

Gu Wuzhuo straightened his back, his firm gaze and the angry gaze of Old Man Gu met each other, still insisting on his previous answer: "Don't marry."