Chapter 133

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 133: She's not dead, she's back

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 133: She's not dead, she's back

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

She's not dead, she's back

Tang Anran could have ignored Xu's affairs, and there was no need to find who Xu Anran's biological mother was.

But she used Xu Anran's body after all, so she should be thanking her for doing this.

Before the appraisal result came out, Qi Lan had been stared at by Gu Wuhao for twenty-four hours, and was unable to leave Xu's house for the time being.

As for Jiang Hua, when they went to look for him, they had already escaped, and Gu Wuhao had already sent someone to look for him.

The next day was the weekend. Gu Wuhao and Tang Anran decided to take Xiaohang out to play when the weather was good.

As a result, as soon as the family left the house, Gu Wuhao suddenly received a call from Gu Jinyan.

Since leaving the old house that night, Gu Jinyan hasn't contacted Gu Wuhao again, and now suddenly he called, Gu Wuhao intuitively felt that something was going on.

With a tap of a finger on the screen, the call is connected.

"A Chao, your mother is not dead, she is back, and grandpa took her back!"

As soon as the call was connected, Gu Jinyan's extremely excited voice came into Gu Wuhao's ears.

Hearing Gu Jinyan's words, Gu Wuzheng was stunned for an instant, his brain was blank.

Although Grandpa said that his mother might still be alive before, there has been no progress in the past few months, and Gu Wuhao even felt that she might not be able to find it.

But just when they were about to give up, suddenly there was good news.

"Uncle Chen has taken the person back, and he will be there soon. Come back quickly." Gu Jinyan smiled and said again.

Hearing Gu Jinyan's words again, Gu Wuhao recovered. He hurriedly responded and immediately hung up the phone.

"My wife, we have to go back to the old house now." Gu Wuhao turned the front of the car and explained to Tang Anran in the back seat: "She is not dead...she is still alive..."

Gu Wuzhuo's hands holding the steering wheel trembled lightly, his eyes were reddish, and his voice choked up.

Although he didn't say who this "she" was, Tang Anran quickly understood that he was talking about his mother.

Knowing this news, Tang Anran was also very happy, and hurriedly returned to the old house with Gu Wuhao.

Not long after they returned to the old house, a black off-road vehicle drove into the courtyard, and the rest of the Gu family greeted it excitedly.

When the car door opened, the one who came down first was a young girl who looked the same age as Gu Wenya and the others, and she was quite delicate and beautiful.

After the girl got down, she first took off a wheelchair, and then helped a woman with the bodyguard to sit on the wheelchair.

The woman is probably in her fifties, her face is a little dark yellow, and there are some wrinkles on her forehead, but even so, she can still tell that she must have been a beauty when she was young.