Chapter 40

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 40: She must have a secret

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 40: She must have a secret

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

She must have a secret

Do not!

She absolutely can't allow this to happen!

Li Wenbo derailed during his marriage and brought his mistress to the door. He was stimulated and Duo Duo ran out of the house, and then a car accident occurred.

After the car accident, Li Wenbo and his mother Guo Fangfang couldn't help but were unwilling to pay for the operation, which directly caused Duoduo's illness to delay and he lost too much blood and died.

She kept all these accounts in her heart, and she absolutely couldn't let them go.

But in my own capacity, there is no way to fight against Wanfu Group!

Just when Tang Anran was so anxious that he didn't know what to do, Xu Xiaorong walked in from the door carrying the tray.

"Young grandma, it's time to drink Chinese medicine." Xu Xiaorong said as she put the tray on the table in front of Tang Anran.

Because of this cold, the doctor said Xu Anran’s body is really

I was too weak, so I started drinking Chinese medicine to replenish my body.

As soon as the tray was put down, Xu Xiaorong saw the mobile phone falling on the ground. Xu quickly bent down to pick up the mobile phone and handed it back to Tang Anran.

Tang Anran's thoughts were interrupted by Xu Xiaorong, but looking at Xu Xiaorong in front of her, she suddenly figured it out.

She is not Tang Anran, she is Xu Anran, the daughter of the Xu family, the heir of the Xu family, the young grandmother of the Gu family, and the wife of the chief of the Yangcheng Military Region.

The combined identities of these individuals are much more powerful than a Wanfu Group.

Since God made her reborn in Xu Anran's body, then she should take this opportunity and use Xu Anran's identity to do what she should do.

Thinking of this, a rock in Tang Anran's heart finally fell.

After drinking the Chinese medicine, Tang Anran told Xu Xiaorong: "

Xiaorong, you call Jiang Hua later and ask him what position is missing in the company and I want to go to work. "

"Young grandma, are you going to work?" Xu Xiaorong was taken aback when she heard Tang Anran's words, and she even wondered if she had auditory hallucinations.

In fact, this is not to blame Xu Xiaorong for being too surprised, mainly because Xu Chengsheng had said that she was asked to go to the company many times before, but Xu Anran has been unwilling, and Xu Chengsheng has not mentioned this thing again over time.

Unexpectedly, Xu Chengsheng would not mention it, but Tang Anran suddenly took the initiative to go to work at the company.

"Is there a problem?" Tang Anran asked Xu Xiaorong so surprised, looking at her in confusion.

Hearing Tang Anran's question, Xu Xiaorong shook her head quickly: "No problem, I will call Vice President Jiang now."

After speaking, Xu Xiaorong left the room.