Chapter 174

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 174: Wushu has already identified her

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 174: Wushu has already identified her

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Wushu has already identified her

"Getting us to the bait?" Jiang Dong frowned, did not understand Gu Wuhao's meaning, and asked a few more questions.

"Killing fifteen living lives just to waste more than ten hours of our time? Is this person too boring? It shouldn't be that simple, right?"

Obviously it is an incredible thing, but it is a fact.

For so many years, Gu Wuzheng had personally arrested and killed many criminals, including many with the surname Chu, but after thinking about it for a long time, he still did not remember that there was Chu Yao.

Before she died, Meng Yaxin said that Chu Yao wanted to get Gu's seal from him. Does that mean that Chu Yao might have something to do with Gu's family?

It's a pity now that Mr. Gu has passed away, and the other elders of the Gu family are now on Gu Shenxing's side. If you want to understand these things...you can only go to Zhou Fanghua.

Gu Wuzheng eagerly wanted to know what the truth was, so he didn't answer Jiang Dong's questions, so he picked up the car key and hurried out.

Bu Ao had heard of Chu Yao from Gu Wuxiong's mouth before, and when he heard what he said at this time, he thought about those things before, and he understood a little bit in his heart.

However, these are their guesses and have not been confirmed, not to mention that such things must not be let others know.

"Don't worry about the rest. I haven't slept all night and go back early to rest." Bu Ao stretched out his hand and patted Jiang Dong on the shoulder, and said lightly.

Jiang Dong smiled and touched his head. He is a smart man. He shouldn't take care of things that he shouldn't say, so he didn't ask any more, and left the meeting room with Bu Ao.

Originally, they had already arranged a place to live for them, but for Lin Yuqing's convenience in going to school, Zhou Fanghua re-selected an apartment close to the school.

Gu Wuzhuo had no objection to this, and soon let the room

Buy it.

However, since they moved in, Gu Wuhao has never been to see them, this is the first time today.

The one who opened the door was Lin Yuqing. There was no class this morning, so she stayed at home to accompany Zhou Fanghua. She originally thought that today would be boring for two people as usual, but Gu Wuhao would unexpectedly come home.

"Brother Wuchao, why are you here?" Lin Yuqing looked at Gu Wuhao in front of her with surprise, and she blocked the door because she was so excited that she forgot to move away and let him in.

Gu Wuzheng was very cold-tempered in front of outsiders, so seeing Lin Yuqing greet him so enthusiastically, he just nodded at her coldly without saying anything.

Lin Yuqing noticed Gu Wuzheng's indifference towards herself, and the smile on her face became a little embarrassing, and then she remembered to let Gu Wuzheng enter the house.

The area of ​​the apartment is exactly 100 square meters, with three bedrooms and one living room. In addition to Zhou Fanghua and Lin Yuqing, there is also a maid.