Chapter 154

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 154: He's still waiting for her down there

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 154: He's still waiting for her down there

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

He's still waiting for her down there

Half an hour later, Yan Xi drove Tang Anran to an empty meadow.

There was a helicopter parked on the grass, and Yu Wenjin was standing next to the helicopter in a black casual clothes with a pair of sunglasses on his face.

When she saw that Tang Anran was coming with Yan Xi, she raised her eyebrows and raised a joking smile.

"Thanks to you today." Tang Anran thanked Yu Wenjin slightly.

Although Yu Wenjin is Gu Wuhao's good brother, there has been no connection between her and Yu Wenjin since Wen Yijia left.

This time she really needed Yuwenjin's help, so after some hesitation, she took the initiative to call him.

"You're welcome." Yu Wenjin took off his sunglasses and smiled, and turned his head to look at Yan Xi beside Tang Anran: "Mr. Yan going to go together?"

Mingming Yu Wenjin didn't say anything, but Yan Xi only felt a little uncomfortable looking at the smile on his face.

Before he could answer, Yu Wenjin suddenly stepped forward, lowered his head in his ear and laughed softly: "Gu Wuhao is my brother, and Xu Anran is my sister-in-law. As for me, I also take care of my shortcomings."

"If Mr. Yan moves something he shouldn't have, I can only

Take some special measures. "

At the last sentence, Yuwenjin deliberately increased his tone.

Yu Wenjin knew about Yan Xi before, but today the two officially met for the first time.

In this world, men know men best, so when Yu Wenjin saw Yan Xi the first time he noticed something strange from Yan Xi, a possessive desire that belongs to men.

After listening to Yuwenjin's words, Yan Xi's face changed slightly, and the corners of her mouth were slightly raised, "I don't understand what Mr. Yuwen is saying, but what I want to do has never failed."

The moment Yan Xi's voice fell, the atmosphere between the two became obviously tense.

Their voices were very low, and the helicopter propellers were very noisy, so Tang Anran, who was standing by, did not hear them clearly.

"Really?" Yu Wenjin sneered: "Then I will wait and see, Mr. Yan, don't let me down too much."

After speaking, Yu Wenjin gave Yan Xi a meaningful look, then turned around and walked to Tang Anran's side, and smiled at her: "Sister-in-law, you can go."

Tang Anran was anxious to see Gu Wuhao, and after simply saying hello to Yan Xi, he immediately boarded the helicopter, followed by Yuwenjin.

The propeller spun up and flew off the ground quickly.

Yan Xi stood there watching the helicopter fly further and further, and finally completely disappeared from the line of sight, only then withdrew his gaze.

The smile at the corner of his mouth has disappeared, his brows are slightly frowned, and the expression on his face is unclear.

Tang Anran knew that she had dropped the design show in Paris because of a dream, and used Yuwenjin's private helicopter to come to Yuancheng in a big way. This was absurd, but she did not regret it at all.