Chapter 181

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 181: I can't keep her

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 181: I can't keep her

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

I can't keep her

Yuwenjin knew that it was despicable to threaten Wen Yijia with this method, but he would never allow Wen Yijia to leave him!

He would rather be such a despicable villain than letting her leave in order to retain some gentleman's demeanor.

Nian Nian was a little scared at first, but Wen Yijia has been tapping her back to comfort her, so she has been quietly nestled in Wen Yijia's arms, not crying or making trouble.

But now she was suddenly snatched away by Yuwenjin, and the excessive shock made Nian Nian burst into tears, and the cry was louder than once.

Hearing Nian Nian crying, Wen Yijia was very anxious, but Yu Wenjin deliberately took Nian Nian back a few steps to make her stay away from her child.

Every cry of Nian-nian was like a sharp knife, piercing Wen Yijia's heart with one knife, making her compromising.

"Okay, I will stay, I will stay!" Wen Yijia reddened her eyes and cried in a dumb voice: "As long as you return your thoughts to me, I will promise you everything!"

She has lost her love with Yu Wenjin, and now the only thing she cares about is her daughter. She couldn't bear to be separated from Niannian, so she had to give up the idea of ​​leaving.

After receiving a positive answer from Wen Yijia, Yu Wenjin relaxed, and at the same time passed Nian Nian back to Wen Yijia's arms.

Wen Yijia was afraid that Yuwenjin would **** Niannian again, so she hugged her very tightly, and even distanced herself from Yuwenjin vigilantly.

Yu Wenjin didn't mind this. After all, his requirements were not high. As long as Wen Yijia was willing to stay, it was enough, and he had time to take things slowly.

He Minqing was so happy to hear that Wen Yijia was going to leave, but now that she is not leaving, she suddenly felt bad.

He Minqing had a stern face and wanted to teach Wen Yijia again, but Yu Wenjin had already asked her to let the servant take Wen Yijia's mother and daughter back to the bedroom. When she reached the lips, she could only change her words.

"A Jin, what are you doing with a woman like this?" He Minqing looked at Yu Wenjin dissatisfied: "Cheng Jia is already pregnant with your child, you should take the responsibility of a man and divorce Wen Yijia and marry Cheng. Jia, this is right!"

"Mom, I'm thirty years old, not a three-year-old kid, I can handle my affairs by myself, and you don't need to take care of it." Yu Wenjin also responded impatiently, and then looked at the one standing behind He Minqing Cheng Jia.

"You go out with me." Yuwenjin shouted to her blankly, and walked to the gate first.

The last time I was almost strangled to death by Yuwenjin, Cheng Jia had a shadow in his heart, especially when he brought He Minqing and the others back this time. Yuwenjin must hate her to death, and Cheng Jia could not go out alone with him.

"Auntie." Cheng Jia yelled softly, subconsciously pulling He Min

Green sleeves.

He Minqing understands his son's character, and seeing him like this, he knows that there is no good thing to find Cheng Jia to go out.