Chapter 161

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 161: Seems to have entered a dead end

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 161: Seems to have entered a dead end

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Seems to have entered a dead end

Gu Shenxing looked down at her expressionlessly, and warned in a cold voice: "Don't care about things you shouldn't care about."

"I see." The woman responded very well, and then slowly lowered her head, her teeth clenched her lips, her lips pale.

Gu Wuhao and the others searched all the places where people could hide, but they still didn't see Fang Xia.

Seeing that the time for the wedding was about to come, if Fang Xia didn't come out again, it meant that their previous guess was wrong.

The two sisters Gu Wenya couldn't help getting worried, afraid that Fang Xia would really do stupid things like last time.

In the end, Gu Wenya really had no patience to wait any longer. Before the wedding had started, she turned and ran to the master bedroom on the second floor.

In the master bedroom, Li Xiaorou was sitting on the sofa with her eyes closed and resting.

Originally, she was going to greet the guests with Gu Wensong, but it was inconvenient for her to have a big belly. Gu Wensong felt sorry for her again, so she asked her to go back to the room to rest and entertain the guests alone.

The door was not locked, Gu Wenya lifted her foot and kicked hard, and the door opened.

Li Xiaorou was taken aback by the sudden loud noise and raised her head subconsciously. After seeing that it was Gu Wenya, her nervousness relaxed again.

"Your dad is not here." Li Xiaorou thought she was coming to Gu Wensong, and said nonchalantly, she closed her eyes and ignored her.

What she didn't expect was that instead of leaving, Gu Wenya strode over, grabbing her hand and forcibly pulling her up from the sofa.

"What are you doing!" Li Xiaorou frowned and yelled dissatisfiedly, pulling her hand away from Gu Wenya's hand forcefully: "Gu Wenya, making trouble with me? Aren't you afraid your dad knows?"

"Li Xiaorou, has my mother been looking for you since yesterday?" Gu Wenya ignored Li Xiaorou's words and stared at her and asked.

Gu Wenya knows Fang Xia's character very well. She is a grumpy and unwilling to give up. She has taken people to trouble Li Xiaorou before. This time it was such a big trouble, Fang Xia must have contacted Li Xiaorou!

Thinking about this, Gu Wenya was even more certain that Li Xiaorou would know Fang Xia's traces, and was excited to try to grab her wrist again, but Li Xiaorou avoided her.

Li Xiaorou sneered while rubbing her sore wrist, "You

This question is really strange. Since it is your mother, why did you come to me first if you didn't even find it? Don't just find a reason to make trouble for me here. "

"Answer my question, has she ever found you!" Gu Wenya shouted excitedly, her eyes beginning to turn red.

Li Xiaorou was stunned for a moment when she saw her like this, and then she was quite pregnant, and she sneered in disdain, "I said, she didn't find me!"

"I know you two sisters don't want me to marry Wensong, but now I have Wensong's son in my stomach, and we are done for this marriage." Li Xiaorou gave Gu Wenya a triumphant glance and continued mocking: "This stepmother, I'm also determined."