Chapter 113

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 113: Aren't you afraid that I will kill Gu Wuhao?

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 113: Aren't you afraid that I will kill Gu Wuhao?

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Aren't you afraid that I will kill Gu Wuhao?

Gu Shen has been dealing with other things for two days, but he forgot that there are surveillance videos, but even if there is this evidence, he is not in a hurry.

"Yes, I did drag her into the car, but I just met by chance and drove her to the airport. Is there any problem with this?" Gu Shenxing chuckled and shook his head: "A Chao, don't you encounter Xu Anran lost his ability to think and calm down."

"I'm your cousin and An Ran's cousin, why should I hide her? You really worry too much."

Gu Shenxing only said a few words, and easily labeled Gu Wuhao as impulsive and irrational.

Elder Gu, who was on the side also beat the ground with a cane, looked at Gu Wuzheng dissatisfiedly and shouted in a deep voice, "A-Zhao, you are really too impulsive! A Xing is your cousin, how can you doubt him?"

Gu Wuzhuo now only has the surveillance video that cannot be used as evidence. Even if he doubts Gu Shenxing in his heart, he can't do anything until there is no more clear evidence.

Seeing the usual smile on Gu Shenxing's face, Gu Wuhao only felt sick.

This man has always been so hypocritical.

Grasping Gu Shenxing's hand by the collar, Gu Wuhao approached him and warned in a low voice, "I will find her, you wait for me!"

After stern warning, Gu Wuhao shook off Gu Shenxing, then turned and strode out of the old house.

After Gu Wuhao left, Grandpa Gu suddenly looked at Gu Shenxing and asked: "Axing, this matter really has nothing to do with you, doesn't it?"

"Grandpa, I won't do anything I'm sorry for Gu's family, don't worry." Gu Shenxing nodded towards Grandpa Gu, with a sincere promise.

Elder Gu didn't answer, he just stared at Gu Shenxing for a long time and then sighed slightly, then returned to the dining room to continue eating breakfast.

Gu Shenxing was the only one left in the huge living room. He raised his hand to support the glasses on the bridge of his nose, and his mouth raised a smile, full of sarcasm.

Gu Wuzheng returned to the car, angrily hit the steering wheel, the anger in his heart was constantly surging and burning.

Having settled down in the military area over the years, Gu Wuhao considers himself

His self-control is still very good, but now, he really can't keep calm anymore.

Until now, he clearly remembers that after his parents passed away, he followed his grandfather back to the old house. Gu Shenxing, who was two years older than him, threw him into the pond and pressed his head in the water, over and over again. Insulting him in his ear.

"Gu Wuhao, then you are a broom star!"

"I will never let you take my things!"

"If you drown like this, I see how you can **** me!"

It might be because he was afraid that things would be exposed, so in the end, when Gu Wuzheng was almost drowning, Gu Shenxing pulled him up.

Then he told others that it was Gu Wuhao who accidentally fell into the pond and almost concealed that he had rescued him.