Chapter 191

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 191: No chance for atonement

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 191: No chance for atonement

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

No chance for atonement

He Minqing initially wanted to secretly send Nian Nian away when Yu Wenjin was not at home.

But since Yu Wenjin brought Nian-nian home, he has been by her side for almost 24 hours. Even when she goes to the company to work, she has to take her away, without giving her a chance to start.

In the end, He Minqing had to temporarily suppress this idea and set the target on Cheng Jia again.

She is not actually a patriarch, but she doesn't believe in what Yuwenjin said. She still thinks that it is a child born to Wen Yijia and other men, which is a shame to their Yuwen family.

In this case, she naturally couldn't tolerate Nian Nian.

As for the child in Cheng Jiadu, although nominally an illegitimate child, it is indeed the true blood of Yuwen's family.

Cheng Jia was almost two months pregnant, so He Minqing thought about it, and decided to let Yu Wenjin marry her in, so that after Cheng Jia's baby was born, he would not be called an illegitimate child.

After everything was ready, He Minqing took Yu Wenzhen to Yu Wenjin's bedroom.

In the bedroom, Yu Wenjin was sitting next to the crib, watching Nian Nian who was sleeping intently.

The little girl grows quickly, and her eyebrows are more and more like Wen Yijia.

Every time I see Nian Nian, Yu Wenjin will involuntarily think of Wen Yijia, and then his heart will start to hurt, and it will take a long time to calm down.

But the more heartbroken, the more he has to look at Nian Nian, it seems that only in this way can he not let himself fall into that deep despair, and can he tell himself that he still has the motivation to live.

Yu Wenjin's attention was on Nian Nian, and he didn't notice He Minqing and Yu Wenzhen coming in.

It wasn't until He Minqing walked to stand beside Yu Wenjin and called his name softly that Yu Wenjin finally reacted.

"Dad, Mom." Yu Wenjin stood up and greeted them, subconsciously blocking in front of the crib, guarding Nian Nian behind him.

It's not that he is too vigilant, mainly because He Minqing has a great rejection of Nian Nian, so to avoid her hurting Nian Nian, Yu Wenjin had to do this.

He Minqing felt very uncomfortable seeing Yu Wenjin's action.

After all, his son defended himself like this, and it would be uncomfortable to change to any other mother.

However, He Minqing also knew the reason why Yu Wenjin was defending herself like this, not to mention that there were more important things to say than this, so she didn't care much about it.

"A Jin, the child in Cheng Jiadu has been almost two months old, and he will show his affection soon, and it won't look good to wear clothes then." He Minqing walked to Yu Wenjin and sat down and smiled at him. , Said his purpose euphemistically.

But Yu Wenjin didn't care at all and pretended to be stupid: "That's her business, it has nothing to do with us."

He Minqing saw that Yuwenjin deliberately pretended not to take her words, so she didn't mean anything, and directly said to him: "She has the Yuwen family in her belly. Your dad and I will never let that child live outside and become an illegitimate child. Yes, so you have to marry Cheng Jia and let that child be born in Yuwen's house in a decent way!"