Chapter 91

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 91: Everything is expected

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 91: Everything is expected

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Everything is expected

Yang Qing looked at Li Wenbo, who was furious, and felt fear for the first time.

She was not sure how much Li Wenbo knew about herself, so she could only bite the bullet and deny: "I don't understand what you are talking about."

"Don't understand?" Li Wenbo smiled back and looked at her coldly: "Since you don't understand, then take a good look!"

After speaking, Li Wenbo stuffed the mobile phone he was holding into Yang Qing's hand, holding her hair in one hand, forcing her to look down at the phone.

Yang Qing didn't take it seriously, but after seeing the photos on the phone, her face immediately became pale, her legs softened, and she fell to the ground again.

It turned out to be a bed photo of her and other men.

Yang Qing used to be a accompaniment girl in a bar, but she disliked that the salary for selling wine was not enough, so she would often take on special business.

The man in this photo is one of her many previous guests. She has obviously destroyed all this stuff before. Why does Li Wenbo still have his mobile phone?

It's just that Yang Qing couldn't think too much about the current situation, and quickly pulled Li Wenbo to explain.

Li Wenbo originally didn't have a deep relationship with Yang Qing, and later fell in love with Tang Anran. He tried every possible means to divorce Yang Qing. Now that he has this opportunity, he will naturally not miss it.

Ignoring Yang Qing's tears, Li Wenbo pulled her up from the ground forcibly, and then hurried to the Civil Affairs Bureau with the two people's documents and marriage certificate.

It was just seven o'clock at this time, and none of the staff of the Civil Affairs Bureau went to work, so the two had to sit in the car and wait.

"Wenbo, this is really a misunderstanding, why can't you believe me?" Yang Qing's throat was already crying hoarse, but she still didn't give up, she kept crying: "I was always clean before I met you. Isn’t it clear to you? We have known each other for almost a year and our son has already been born. How could you divorce me because of such an unclear picture!"

"You shut up! I don't want to hear any more words from you. Today's marriage is divorced. It's useless if you say more!" Li Wenbo sneered coldly without looking back. If he was not worried that Yang Qing would run away, he really He wanted to get her out of the car.

Although Li Wenbo's words were very heartfelt, Yang Qing was unwilling to give up like this, and was still working hard to save.

But no matter how she cried or explained, Li Wenbo ignored her. As soon as the Civil Affairs Bureau opened the door, he immediately took her to apply for the divorce certificate.

After finishing the divorce certificate and returning to Li's house, Li Wenbo immediately asked the servant to start packing Yang Qing's clothes, preparing to drive her out of Li's house.

When Guo Fangfang and Li Jiafu returned to the room after breakfast, they heard a burst of crying outside, and they had to walk out again.

As soon as I arrived in the living room, I saw Yang Qing kneeling at Li Wenbo's feet, crying and crying, and clothes scattered on the ground.